What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're now married to the protagonist of the last game you played. How's your married life?

Sailorpizza

You're now married to the protagonist of the last game you played. How's your married life?

How would you as your avatar feel about being married to last played protagonist inside of your favorite video game's universe after some crazy hangover with a bunch of reality wrapping imps.?

I'm married to a Chinese general using stolen terrorist weaponry and traded US technology. She gets arrested for pedophillia since I'm 17

Three words every evening, I guess.

Vigilo Confido, commander.

Do you happen to run a resistance radio in a post-Ethereal invasion world?

I am actually married to Commander Joseph "Uncle Joe" Stalin, of the BattleMech company called Trotsky's Head Hunters?

My current wife might be confused, but I am surprisingly fine with this. I know that I get a new Assault Mech for our anniversary, and how is that not the perfect gift?

I am actually married to Commander Joseph "Uncle Joe" Stalin, of the BattleMech company called Trotsky's Head Hunters?

My current wife might be confused, but I am surprisingly fine with this. I know that I get a new Assault Mech for our anniversary, and how is that not the perfect gift?

That's cool and what would you do with Assault Mech in RL now?

maxresdefault.jpg

Um...

I'd be okay with the shipgirl version? It becomes more important to land that shipyard job either way.

Last game I played was victoria: revolutions , so I'm married to a country? Doesn't that just make me an ultranationalist then?

Please. A lot of people beside the ultranationalists are fucked every day by countries.
There's a difference between marriage and fucking, and the latter does not necessarily have to imply the former.

The last game I played is Stellaris. I forgot was it empress, or emperor on my last saved?

If empress > Milk the perks and cope with the downsides as much as possible I guess?
If emperor > sue for divorce, I'm straight. ...If not possible (because authoritarian emperor and their harem)... aksfor [insert number]somes? (after all there's need for some heirs)

Either way, demand for some big fat dower/alimony

The last game I played is Stellaris. I forgot was it empress, or emperor on my last saved?

If empress > Milk the perks and cope with the downsides as much as possible I guess?
If emperor > sue for divorce, I'm straight. ...If not possible (because authoritarian emperor and their harem)... aksfor [insert number]somes? (after all there's need for some heirs)

Either way, demand for some big fat dower/alimony

Last saved

So I'm now married to the Courier of F:NV. Well, being stuck in New Vegas is surprisingly ok.

Probably dead by now. A lawful evil wizard that ruled her domain with bureaucracy and corruption? Yeah not good for me.

Great... I just got wed to 9S from Nier Automata.

As for my married life... it's going to be... interesting. Am I a human in this setting? Am I an android... sort of an important detail... still at the end of the day I just got hitched to a white-haired nerd who dresses like a schoolboy.

"Hello, is this my divorce lawyer?"

Played Total War: Warhammer 2 Mortal Empires.

Picked Dark Elf faction.

Leader is Crone Hellebron.

Pro(s):
Long-lived.
Beautiful.
Can be joyous at times.
Knows Statecraft.
Knows Warcraft.
Runs a prosperous City-State/Province.
Probably could have someone teach me magic or physically train me herself.
Once attached to me would probably mean it.
Probably kinky. (Pro?)
I NTR'd a eldar god of all things.

Con(s):
Long life and beauty are sustained by debuached ritual which requires wanton and depraved murder of slaves.
If she doesn't do the ritual she becomes haggard and bitter.
Her Statecraft can be considered cruel at the best of times.
Wages war...a lot.
Said prosperous province is full of cruel dark elves and broken slaves.
Said Magic isnt nice and physical training would seem similar to torture.
Would easily get immensely jealous at times.
Probably kinky (con?)
I NTR'D FREAKING KHAINE!

Back
Top Bottom