What's new

Your own son walks into the room saying he is gay and transformed into Sailormoon. How do you react?

Senmut

You're just minding your own business, enjoying your day, when suddenly your own 14 years old son from another parallel world walks right behind you and said i'm gay then he transformed into Sailormoon with magical abilities from the original manga/anime

his close friends are the Sailor Senshi/Scouts as well.

What happens now to your life?

Bonus scenario: You got the power of transforming into a fusion of Superman from dc's post-crisis and your avatar.
I stop taking my medication, and schedule a new doctor's appointment.

Nerx

Golden Saint from the 22nd Century
You're just minding your own business, enjoying your day, when suddenly your own 14 years old son from another parallel world walks right behind you and said i'm gay then he transformed into Sailormoon with magical abilities from the original manga/anime

Bonus scenario: You got the power of transforming into a fusion of Superman from dc's post-crisis and your avatar.
Time to make LGBT acceptance Galaxy+wide a thing and rule the world using my child to power a space empire!
He will be revered as a god and we will sacrifice others to him on a weekly basis, Aztec style.

sneakykitten

wait, is she now a lesbian, 'cause she's gay?

i feel like my life as a mother would get a lot more hectic, dealing with life threatening crises and villainesses who wanna suck out humans' life force, especially my daughter's would be terrifying. at the same time if she wanna waste her time fighting crime? it makes the world better and i support her as her mommy.

i support her in adjusting to her new life, suddenly 'becoming a girl' gotta be difficult to deal with.

i wanna meet her friends and see if they are good for her?

no thx on Superman/Hinata cross tho, sorry. ^_^;

Sailorpizza

wait, is she now a lesbian, 'cause she's gay?

i feel like my life as a mother would get a lot more hectic, dealing with life threatening crises and villainesses who wanna suck out humans' life force, especially my daughter's would be terrifying. at the same time if she wanna waste her time fighting crime? it makes the world better and i support her as her mommy.

i support her in adjusting to her new life, suddenly 'becoming a girl' gotta be difficult to deal with.

i wanna meet her friends and see if they are good for her?

no thx on Superman/Hinata cross tho, sorry. ^_^;
Good points and now holidays are different by your powerful magic lesbian daughter.

sneakykitten

like now every time there's a holiday some new girl shows up to wanna like ice the planet or set up a business that's actually something else to attract me and her into a terrible mess, my powerful magic lesbian daughter saves everyone even me and then like i make dinner? and the talking cat gets some too i dunno. ah ha, cute scenario @Sailorpizza, truly.

i had some other feels about this i am just gonna say that being LGBTQ is complicated.

Sailorpizza

like now every time there's a holiday some new girl shows up to wanna like ice the planet or set up a business that's actually something else to attract me and her into a terrible mess, my powerful magic lesbian daughter saves everyone even me and then like i make dinner? and the talking cat gets some too i dunno. ah ha, cute scenario @Sailorpizza, truly.

i had some other feels about this i am just gonna say that being LGBTQ is complicated.
Thanks i'm glad to make a funny/cute scenario

sneakykitten

If parallel epic is going around knocking up someone in his teens, then he should damn well not be a deadbeat dad and pushing the multiverse to raise his disfunctional kids.
Um, I agree that knocking up teens is bad, yet guys can't really get 'knocked up' and when she's a woman she can, she's gonna need her mommy and daddy to help her not have bad stuffs like unexpected and unwanted pregnancies happening on her and it wouldn't be her fault. So um I dunno disowning your child when she's just had a huge life change and then calling her a dysfunctional kid on top just doesn't make sense to me? Sorry.

(I realize u were probably talking about her mommy in the knocked up stuffs. So you gonna disown her too 'cause you wanna be righteously grossed out by your alternate self's choices? Interesting?)

Last edited:
Um, I agree that knocking up teens is bad, yet guys can't really get 'knocked up' and when she's a woman she can, she's gonna need her mommy and daddy to help her not have bad stuffs like unexpected and unwanted pregnancies happening on her and it wouldn't be her fault. So um I dunno disowning your child when she's just had a huge life change and then calling her a dysfunctional kid on top just doesn't make sense to me? Sorry.

(I realize u were probably talking about her mommy in the knocked up stuffs. So you gonna disown her too 'cause you wanna be righteously grossed out by your alternate self's choices? Interesting?)
Yes I don't approve of teen pregnancy, if my alternate self contributed to that I feel he should be the one working on dealing with those consequences. I am not going to raise someone else's teenage kid. I don't care if he is superficially me from somewhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)