What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your last played gaming character and a Samus Army (Metroid Prime) vs a horde of Tyranids (Warhammer 40K)

Sailorpizza

hundred percent of your city's population has become into an army of Samus Aran with all abilities/upgrades/weapons from Metroid prime trilogy by a fan's wish and the main characters from the last video game that you played and last tv show/movie you watched, agreed to stop Tyranids. How will they beat them?

a single Hive Fleet is trying to enslaved earth and arrives in an hour to fight an army of bounty hunters.

both of the last watch character and last played character them is inside of a random store and has a day of prep for preparation against the threat.

The Tyranids consist of:

• a Swarmlord
  • 50 Hive Tyrant
  • 150 Tyrant Guard
  • 500 Tyranid Warrior
  • 100 Lictor
  • 200 Gaunt
  • 40 Gargoyle
  • 20 Carnifex
  • 20 Genestealer
  • 150 Mawloc
  • 100 Trygon
  • 2 Bio-Titan
  • 2.Zoanthrope

Last edited:
So this thing?

1545716646377.png

Seeing as I'm now a sapient Recusant-class, I guess that makes me immune to Tyranid infection. Anyways, can I choose to be a larger Recusant? That'd be great.

Back
Top Bottom