What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite hero vs your favorite villain

Sailorpizza

1. One on one fight and starts 20 meters apart in an abandoned amusement park

2. The villain has to convince or seduce the hero to become evil. Do they succeed?

3. The hero has to convince or seduce the villain to become good. Do they succeed?

4. Both of them get a year of prep time and their closet allies/friends in three vs three battle made by omni king zeno and starts 50 meters apart in unpopulated new york city.

5.Both of them team up against your hated character in the inside of unpopulated walmart

6.Both of them has to date or cheer up sad-looking Naruko aka my avatar after losing her universe to anti monitor in any of their places

All of them still in character.

Last edited:
1. Superman vs Lord Boros? Oof, there's no more amusement park xD

2. Literally as far away from success as you can possibly get in this world.

3. Maybe if Superman manages to give Lord Boros the fight he's been waiting for, but probably not.

4. Superman stomps Lord Boros and crew into what's left of the ground.

5. Raynare actually dies this time and no fanfic bullcrap saves her, excellent. Superman probably argues with Lord Boros though.

1. Superman vs Lord Boros? Oof, there's no more amusement park xD

2. Literally as far away from success as you can possibly get in this world.

3. Maybe if Superman manages to give Lord Boros the fight he's been waiting for, but probably not.

4. Superman stomps Lord Boros and crew into what's left of the ground.

5. Raynare actually dies this time and no fanfic bullcrap saves her, excellent. Superman probably argues with Lord Boros though.

That's cool and thank you for comment.

which friend would Superman bring at fighting boros and crew

Given the scale that Lord Boros and that operate at, probably Captain Marvel/Shazam and Martian Manhunter, as they both are in Supermans league to a certain degree.

Good points and i guess now Superman,Billy & John can kept the ship from boros for themselves

Good points and i guess now Superman,Billy & John can kept the ship from boros for themselves
Maybe, though given how it seems rather tame in terms of tech (its only noticeable thing being a city-destroying artillery barrage) I mostly see it just getting melted down for scrap. Or the Green Lanterns confiscated under the basis of their police shindig.

My favorite hero would be King from Seven Deadly Sins, and my favorite villain would be Aizen from Bleach, so...

1. Aizen trashes King, no contest.

2. Mm, Aizen might be able to do this with Kyoka Suigetsu, but ultimately I don't think he's going to be able to convince King of all people to become evil.

3. King has absolutely no way to convince Aizen.

4. Honestly, a combo team of Meliodas, Ban, and King is strong, but ultimately they don't really have any sort of defense against Kyoka Suigetsu. Aizen solo's without his teammates.

5. MCU Shuri dies a painful death.

6. King is not savvy enough to do it, but my boi Aizen can take it easily.

Maybe, though given how it seems rather tame in terms of tech (its only noticeable thing being a city-destroying artillery barrage) I mostly see it just getting melted down for scrap. Or the Green Lanterns confiscated under the basis of their police shindig.

That's make sense and Cyborg would like to take it

My favorite hero would be King from Seven Deadly Sins, and my favorite villain would be Aizen from Bleach, so...

1. Aizen trashes King, no contest.

2. Mm, Aizen might be able to do this with Kyoka Suigetsu, but ultimately I don't think he's going to be able to convince King of all people to become evil.

3. King has absolutely no way to convince Aizen.

4. Honestly, a combo team of Meliodas, Ban, and King is strong, but ultimately they don't really have any sort of defense against Kyoka Suigetsu. Aizen solo's without his teammates.

5. MCU Shuri dies a painful death.

6. King is not savvy enough to do it, but my boi Aizen can take it easily.

Good points and what would Aizen do with Naruko after fighting King?

All Might vs Xellos... >__>

Wait, do anti-heroes count? I mean, Xellos did save the world once... But he also murders a ton of people... gah..

Anyway, ultimately I'll give it to Xellos due to his dimensional attack, but I also suspect it will be a hard fought battle that actually requires him to go for it.

All Might vs Xellos... >__>

Wait, do anti-heroes count? I mean, Xellos did save the world once... But he also murders a ton of people... gah..

Anyway, ultimately I'll give it to Xellos due to his dimensional attack, but I also suspect it will be a hard fought battle that actually requires him to go for it.

anti-heroes count as long they did many good deeds last for a long time

Back
Top Bottom