What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your current Playlist thread.

Salbazier

WRONG SUBFORUM SEE BELOW WAIT FOR SOLUTION AND SORRY

Highlights on my current playlist:

Invisible Heat by Nana mizuki. Nanoha latest movie soundtrack

Torikago by whom I forgot. Darling in the FRANXX ED. Very cool song. Being reminded of this song, reminded me in turn to continue watching the anime

Also listeing to some Kakumei Valvrave OST again. Elisa + TM Revolution + Nana Mizuki + Angela + Others = good stuff

Last edited:
Well, if you've got a Youtube account, then stop on by Dr. Ludwig's channel, he actually digs out old Germanic marching songs (or Germanic songs in general), gets modified artwork, then makes sure there is as little Nazi shit on them as possible.

The music in this thread has a seriously uncanny resemblance to my playlist two or three years back. I even remember a few lines of the Ichkerian anthem.

I'm just going to list my favorite artists becouse besides No Roots by Alice Marton I'm currently listening to a bunch of the stuff these guys have made and I can't chose single favorite from any of them. My definition of favorite is 3+ songs I love and none that I hate.

The Killers
The White Stripes/Jack White
Lady Gaga
Baroness
Arctic Monkeys
Portugal. The man
The Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Soundtrack
SIAMES
Fleetwood Mac
Brick + Mortar
Fall out Boy
Metric
The Kills
Foster the People
Stevie Nicks
Pat Benatar
The smashing Pumpkins
Earth, Wind & Fire
Frank Sinatra
The Neighbourhood
Laurn Daigle
Elvis
Jimi Hendrix
Major lazer
Archive
Lorde
Foo Fighters
Nirvana
Queen
Michael Jackson
Charli XCX
Marilyn Manson
Britney Spears
Jet
Woodkid
Red hot Chili Peppers
Adele
Johnny Cash
Fitz and the Tantrum
and Jeff Williams (though I do dislike RWBY as a show)

I'm liking Armada for some reason. There's something... relaxing about the band whenever I hear them.

Trail of series have a lot of amazing soundtracks. Come to think of it, i start collecting youtube music videos from Trails OST

Trail of series have a lot of amazing soundtracks. Come to think of it, i start collecting youtube music videos from Trails OST

I kinda want to see what you like in terms of lagu lokal :p

A better quality of one those dub

Personally, this song is really notable, and not just because the original music is good or because of associated memory, but because this is simply the best Indonesian dub of anisong, bar none. Most of those other dubs have weirdness like bad vocal or somesuch but the dragon ball one hits everything perfectly (this youtube video is a bit off but that's just youtube video being youtube video).

Last edited:
More Indonesian Songs, because it's fun hearing them, and also genuinely good IMO

Back
Top Bottom