What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your avatar vs a villain from the last movie or tv show you watched

Sailorpizza

Your Avatar
vs
The villain/bad guy of the last movie or tv show you watched
Winner by OHKO, Incapacitation, BFR or Kill
Random encounter
Standard gear/equipment
The fight takes place in Disney world from real life
they start 50 meters away from each other.
In character.
Who'd win? For what reasons?

Amy Madison versus the bad guy of a Leverage Episode? Easy, zap them into a rat until they are ready to give up. Or more elaborate hexes.

Amy Madison versus the bad guy of a Leverage Episode? Easy, zap them into a rat until they are ready to give up. Or more elaborate hexes.

Pity canon Amy never called upon Pan for a spell. A magic-induced stampede would've been quite the spectacle.

Amy would hardly call on Pan of all gods.

Movie - Alita: Battle Angel, the DoraSaints would help her beat the fucc out of Grewishka,
Zapan, Vector and Nova.

TV - Deadly Class, cartel leader, serial killer and yakuza org wpul be trivially beaten.

So… last movie I watched hey ? Um, let me think… does series work as well ? Anyway, that wouldn't make any difference, but as I wish to be entirely honest, I will ask someone uninvolved to tell us his expert opinion on what would happen.

Hinata versus a man who command her to clean a nonexistent mess, and a psychotic girl who steal a baby.

Hinata investigates the woman and finds that she is innocent, a victim of her illness, and allows her to have her delusion of being a good mother after finding where the baby was being held and taking her back.

They get into it a bit about how she really is the best mother and this baby belong to her, Hinata has zero words about this not knowing much about the woman besides that she was institutionalize for hitting another secretary. She refuses to hit this woman and instead talks her down into running before cops arrive.

Hinata puts the beatdown on this man who command her to clean the mess, wriggling out of handcuffs, and using the Sixty-Five (Sixty-Six?) Pressure Points to disable him, leaving him a crying mess on the ground until authorities arrive.

Last edited:
The last TV show I watched I believe was an episode of Torchwood with no actual villain. But to be ''fair'', I'll go with the last movie I watched. Star Wars: Episode 6.

You put me against goddamn Palpatine? I'm a fan of the Legends canon so that means I'm beyond screwed.

Hinata versus a man who command her to clean a nonexistent mess, and a psychotic girl who steal a baby.

Hinata investigates the woman and finds that she is innocent, a victim of her illness, and allows her to have her delusion of being a good mother after finding where the baby was being held and taking her back.

They get into it a bit about how she really is the best mother and this baby belong to her, Hinata has zero words about this not knowing much about the woman besides that she was institutionalize for hitting another secretary. She refuses to hit this woman and instead talks her down into running before cops arrive.

Hinata puts the beatdown on this man who command her to clean the mess, wriggling out of handcuffs, and using the Sixty-Five (Sixty-Six?) Pressure Points to disable him, leaving him a crying mess on the ground until authorities arrive.

Pretty good point about Hinata and thanks for the comment.

Pretty sure demoman can take on some demented documentary makers and an entire tribe of angry people.

Especially if it's memetic Gmod demoman.

Pretty good point about Hinata and thanks for the comment.
Always, did you know you make excellent little 'What If?' scenarios? Would read again 100 percent. You get a gold star from teacher and rise to top of your class.

Pretty sure demoman can take on some demented documentary makers and an entire tribe of angry people.

Especially if it's memetic Gmod demoman.

Did you just watch that film? Y'know what one I'm talkin' about.

Did you just watch that film? Y'know what one I'm talkin' about.
Yes. I know what you talkin bout

You know the absurd feats of TF2?
Or even memetic GMOD TF2?

Update: The most recent TV show I've watched was Forever Red. My interpretation of Freddie Freaker is that he is Hastur. He finishes what Zordon started in Countdown to Destruction.

Yon Rogg and his blue goons get a wedgie. Supreme Intelligence gets shoved into a locker.

Mr World and Spoilers get pinned down and disemboweled with the God Killing knife.

Back
Top Bottom