What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Avatar is now Parent of my avatar.

Sailorpizza

omnipotent being brings your avatar you into my avatar's world aka Naruto's world's manga/anime and they are now Naruko's adopted parents after she learning about shadow clones at saving Iruka from a ninja, Due to his intervention the parent won't simply kill her and be done with it, voluntarily or not.

Could they handle it or not?

Bonus. Naruko as a teen after fighting Madara Uchiha/Kaguya is in your avatar's world and inherit about 50% of their powers like a Gohan way.

Since she is original character so I could give her any personality I feel like she would have ... but in general I think kitsunes won't stand disrespect, and it could offend her if someone abuses her child

That's understandable and thanks for the answer to my question.

This ends poorly for everyone. My avatar is a Rakshasa Maharajah. An immortal consciously reincarnating sorcerer who basically lives by a code of reverse buddhism. Here's the best summation of Rakshasa philosophy I've seen:

The raks are an ancient, wise and cunning race. They despise organized relgion. So much the more reason (one would think) for them to have a well-developed system of philosophy. But what would it look like?

Given the raks' thematic roots in the Indian subcontinent, I think it might look a little like Buddhism. Except Buddhism turned inside out. Let's call it the Threefold Way.

The Great Truth: nothing is as important as the Self. The universe exists as a setting, a challenge and a reward for the Self.

The First Way: Power. Philosophically, this is defined as "the Self turned outwards, against and over the universe". Domination over others, control over one's environment. Since the universe is recalcitrant, cruelty, trickery and terror are necessarily part of the First Way. Knowledge and learning are also part of the First Way, but only insofar as they lead towards greater power. (Raks are a pragmatic race, not generally big on abstract knowledge.)

The Second Way: Discipline. This is defined as "the Self turned inwards, dominating and controlling itself". Hierarchy. Training. Honor (in the twisted legalistic rakshasa keep-the-letter, kill-the-spirit sense of the word.) Routine. Self-discipline. The raks are a lawful race, and creatures of habit. Self-control is central to their philosophy. If you're just doing as you please, you're a demon or something. You can't dominate the universe around you properly unless you've first dominated yourself.

The Third Way: Pleasure. The Self has needs! They must be fulfilled. Good food. Rich, fine possessions. Sex. Art. Drugs. More sex. Music. More drugs. Wine. Raks are hedonists. Pleasure is necessarily going to be part of their philosophy. Pleasure is the Self expressing itself.

These aren't like the Three Laws of Robotics; each Way is equal to the others, and a well-adjusted rakshasa will follow all three. It's possible to emphasize one a bit more than the others, but never to the point of letting it dominate one's life. So, while raks are hedonists, one almost never sees an obese rakshasa, or one that has become helplessly addicted to drugs or alcohol; that would be elevating the Third Way over the Second. And while rakshasas often take monk levels, you don't see ascetic raks who devote their lives to physical and mental perfection; that would represent an excess of devotion to the Second Way at the expense of the other two.

(This is part of why raks and devils often don't get along. Devils have their pleasures -- torturing damned souls, corrupting the innocent, and so forth -- but those pleasures are always subordinated to their goals. From a rak's POV, devils have put the Third Way in a wrong and inferior position, beneath the other two. So, while raks acknowledge that devils have many admirable qualities, at the end of the day they find them rather stunted and sad.)

Anyway, rakshasa philosophy: sensual, violent, and utterly selfish.

This ends poorly for everyone. My avatar is a Rakshasa Maharajah. An immortal consciously reincarnating sorcerer who basically lives by a code of reverse buddhism. Here's the best summation of Rakshasa philosophy I've seen:

The raks are an ancient, wise and cunning race. They despise organized relgion. So much the more reason (one would think) for them to have a well-developed system of philosophy. But what would it look like?

Given the raks' thematic roots in the Indian subcontinent, I think it might look a little like Buddhism. Except Buddhism turned inside out. Let's call it the Threefold Way.

The Great Truth: nothing is as important as the Self. The universe exists as a setting, a challenge and a reward for the Self.

The First Way: Power. Philosophically, this is defined as "the Self turned outwards, against and over the universe". Domination over others, control over one's environment. Since the universe is recalcitrant, cruelty, trickery and terror are necessarily part of the First Way. Knowledge and learning are also part of the First Way, but only insofar as they lead towards greater power. (Raks are a pragmatic race, not generally big on abstract knowledge.)

The Second Way: Discipline. This is defined as "the Self turned inwards, dominating and controlling itself". Hierarchy. Training. Honor (in the twisted legalistic rakshasa keep-the-letter, kill-the-spirit sense of the word.) Routine. Self-discipline. The raks are a lawful race, and creatures of habit. Self-control is central to their philosophy. If you're just doing as you please, you're a demon or something. You can't dominate the universe around you properly unless you've first dominated yourself.

The Third Way: Pleasure. The Self has needs! They must be fulfilled. Good food. Rich, fine possessions. Sex. Art. Drugs. More sex. Music. More drugs. Wine. Raks are hedonists. Pleasure is necessarily going to be part of their philosophy. Pleasure is the Self expressing itself.

These aren't like the Three Laws of Robotics; each Way is equal to the others, and a well-adjusted rakshasa will follow all three. It's possible to emphasize one a bit more than the others, but never to the point of letting it dominate one's life. So, while raks are hedonists, one almost never sees an obese rakshasa, or one that has become helplessly addicted to drugs or alcohol; that would be elevating the Third Way over the Second. And while rakshasas often take monk levels, you don't see ascetic raks who devote their lives to physical and mental perfection; that would represent an excess of devotion to the Second Way at the expense of the other two.

(This is part of why raks and devils often don't get along. Devils have their pleasures -- torturing damned souls, corrupting the innocent, and so forth -- but those pleasures are always subordinated to their goals. From a rak's POV, devils have put the Third Way in a wrong and inferior position, beneath the other two. So, while raks acknowledge that devils have many admirable qualities, at the end of the day they find them rather stunted and sad.)

Anyway, rakshasa philosophy: sensual, violent, and utterly selfish.
Oh alright thanks for information.

So how would rakshasa felt about Naruko with a inner demonic fox or ninjas?

Oh alright thanks for information.

So how would rakshasa felt about Naruko with a inner demonic fox or ninjas?
"Alright, we're gonna get that thing under control. It's your body, you're the boss". At least if we go with the thread premise of acrively caring. "Master yourself, then master others, then master the world". Ninjas are a thing on Golarion, so that's not wierd at all.

Back
Top Bottom