What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You with Pokemon vs Adult Ash Ketchum

Sailorpizza

While you were just chilling in home, Troll has photoshopped your face on a Team Rocket Goon kidnapped Delia ketchum, which Troll had covertly captured, and sent the image to an older version of Ash Ketchum with composite feats from manga/anime/movies of his appearances, somehow Nolan Batman warns you that he will arrive in an hour to kick your ass.

Here's adult ash look and act like

Think you can beat him with your Pokemon team from your games

He got Sceptile,Goodra,Ash-Greninja,Pikachu,Latias and Charizard on his side and will come armed with a Baseball bat & Aura's abilities to demonstrate his disapproval.

Manga/anime/games feats allow for both sides of Pokemon.

Battle takes place in a random forest or outside of your house & starts 30 meters apart

Winner will get my avatar aka Naruko and your top 3 favorite characters from anime as their friend and one billion dollars in a gold case

Last edited:
I'm gonna use my Platinum team:

Level 65+ Torterra
Level 65+ Espeon
Level 65+ Altaria
Level 65+ Bibarrel
Level 65+ Gliscor
Level 65+ Houndoom

Either that or my Soul Silver team:

Level 50+ Typhlosion
Level 50+ Nidoking
Level 50+ Ampharos
Level 45-50+ Mammoswine

I forgot the rest lmao.

I'm gonna use my Platinum team:

Level 65+ Torterra
Level 65+ Espeon
Level 65+ Altaria
Level 65+ Bibarrel
Level 65+ Gliscor
Level 65+ Houndoom

Either that or my Soul Silver team:

Level 50+ Typhlosion
Level 50+ Nidoking
Level 50+ Ampharos
Level 45-50+ Mammoswine

I forgot the rest lmao.

Oh alright cool and what's your plan against Adult ash's pokemon team?

Oh alright cool and what's your plan against Adult ash's pokemon team?

If I use my Platinum team, I use my Altaria to quickly outmaneuver his Goodra. Using its dragon pulse, it probably finishes the job. Knowing that he'd probably be going for Latias, I'd of course bring out my Houndoom to counter it/her. However, he would likely go for his aura, so I'd bring out my Espeon to detain him. As Espeon detains him, I'd also make my little psychic cat-fox thing use shadow ball on Latias in order to assist Houndoom. As I'm honorable, I'd probably let him bring out his next Pokemon. He likely wouldn't go with Septile, so I assume he'd go with Charizard. I'd withdraw my Houndoom and let Espeon do the job.

Charizard would be tough. It's fast, knows some powerful moves, and can take quite a bit of damage. Plus, my Espeon knows no super effective moves. I'd likely use psychic to damage it and hold it in place, and then try and finish it off with 1-3 shadow balls. However, Charizard has a big chance of annihilating Espeon. If this is the case, just before Espeon would get a chance to lose, I'd deploy my Bibarrel and unleash surf or waterfall on Charizard. Next, he'd go with either Pikachu or Sceptile.

If he goes with Pikachu, I'd try to damage it a bit more before it eventually knocks out Bibarrel. I'd probably go for Torterra and finish the job with earthquake (I'm not convinced that'd do it though, seeing as it fought a Regice and a Latios and came on top). If it works, good on me. Now, if he used Septile, I'd still try to damage it quite a bit with moves like rock climb or strength before Bibarrel gets knocked out. Then, I'd immediately go for Houndoom and finish the job.

Ash Greninja would be able to take down most of my Pokemon, probably. It's effective against my Torterra, my Houndoom, my Gliscor, and my Bibarrel. Out of the four I listed, Torterra and Gliscor would probably be the most useful. It's fast and can take at least a few hits. However, I'd finish the job with either my Espeon or my Altaria (Likely Espeon, as it could keep Ash away from me).

So, I win. What do I do with the money? Give most of it to charities and scientific foundations. I'd use some of it to keep my family alive and try to break the world record for the longest living cat. As for the girl, I already have a loving girlfriend that I hope to be married to one day, so... Just friends? I mean, I'm not into Naruto (I'm more into manly chad kind of anime like JoJo or sci-fi anime like Blame! or Evangelion), but I know she'd be able to teach me some stuff that'd be useful.

If I use my Platinum team, I use my Altaria to quickly outmaneuver his Goodra. Using its dragon pulse, it probably finishes the job. Knowing that he'd probably be going for Latias, I'd of course bring out my Houndoom to counter it/her. However, he would likely go for his aura, so I'd bring out my Espeon to detain him. As Espeon detains him, I'd also make my little psychic cat-fox thing use shadow ball on Latias in order to assist Houndoom. As I'm honorable, I'd probably let him bring out his next Pokemon. He likely wouldn't go with Septile, so I assume he'd go with Charizard. I'd withdraw my Houndoom and let Espeon do the job.

Charizard would be tough. It's fast, knows some powerful moves, and can take quite a bit of damage. Plus, my Espeon knows no super effective moves. I'd likely use psychic to damage it and hold it in place, and then try and finish it off with 1-3 shadow balls. However, Charizard has a big chance of annihilating Espeon. If this is the case, just before Espeon would get a chance to lose, I'd deploy my Bibarrel and unleash surf or waterfall on Charizard. Next, he'd go with either Pikachu or Sceptile.

If he goes with Pikachu, I'd try to damage it a bit more before it eventually knocks out Bibarrel. I'd probably go for Torterra and finish the job with earthquake (I'm not convinced that'd do it though, seeing as it fought a Regice and a Latios and came on top). If it works, good on me. Now, if he used Septile, I'd still try to damage it quite a bit with moves like rock climb or strength before Bibarrel gets knocked out. Then, I'd immediately go for Houndoom and finish the job.

Ash Greninja would be able to take down most of my Pokemon, probably. It's effective against my Torterra, my Houndoom, my Gliscor, and my Bibarrel. Out of the four I listed, Torterra and Gliscor would probably be the most useful. It's fast and can take at least a few hits. However, I'd finish the job with either my Espeon or my Altaria (Likely Espeon, as it could keep Ash away from me).

So, I win. What do I do with the money? Give most of it to charities and scientific foundations. I'd use some of it to keep my family alive and try to break the world record for the longest living cat. As for the girl, I already have a loving girlfriend that I hope to be married to one day, so... Just friends? I mean, I'm not into Naruto (I'm more into manly chad kind of anime like JoJo or sci-fi anime like Blame! or Evangelion), but I know she'd be able to teach me some stuff that'd be useful.

That's cool and naruko can teach you about basic elements jutsus like making fire,a earth shield & etc.

Back
Top Bottom