What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You vs a team of your six favorite characters

My favorite characters are also mai waifu. If you don't want to spend the rest of your life with your favorite characters, then how are they your favorite?
They're interesting people to consider, people I could learn from, who I have learned to appreciate in their relevant works. Usually, I find the personality of female characters more interesting. Heck, I suppose that among the characters, there'd be Modesty Blaise and Willie Garvin. For those... I really, really hope they'd be willing to consider listening and not killing me outright, because those two are scary, in the sense that they try to not take unconsiderate risks when they can avoid it, and they are extremely lethal if provoked. You should check their books/comics, BTW.

I'll concede that I have a liking for characters who tend to keep their strengths in check and are more than willing to talk before going for violence. Female characters fit this description way more often than male ones, I found out over the years (Willie Garvin, of the Modesty Blaise comics, though, is one of these). Colonel Blair would be less of a threat unless he is in a cockpit, but if he is... ouch. Overall, though, remember that I'm mostly attracted to personnalities, and that I like to talk, to discuss, to learn, more than I consider physical attraction a thing.

EDIT: for the last one, I'd probably say Yoko Tsuno. She has been a staple of my comic book life for decades and a pretty good role model of an engineer.

Last edited:
They're interesting people to consider, people I could learn from, who I have learned to appreciate in their relevant works. Usually, I find the personality of female characters more interesting. Heck, I suppose that among the characters, there'd be Modesty Blaise and Willie Garvin. For those... I really, really hope they'd be willing to consider listening and not killing me outright, because those two are scary, in the sense that they try to not take unconsiderate risks when they can avoid it, and they are extremely lethal if provoked. You should check their books/comics, BTW.

I'll concede that I have a liking for characters who tend to keep their strengths in check and are more than willing to talk before going for violence. Female characters fit this description way more often than male ones, I found out over the years (Willie Garvin, of the Modesty Blaise comics, though, is one of these). Colonel Blair would be less of a threat unless he is in a cockpit, but if he is... ouch. Overall, though, remember that I'm mostly attracted to personnalities, and that I like to talk, to discuss, to learn, more than I consider physical attraction a thing.

EDIT: for the last one, I'd probably say Yoko Tsuno. She has been a staple of my comic book life for decades and a pretty good role model of an engineer.
You sound like a nerd, bro.

If favorite includes my own creations... Well, fighting against a super mage that pimp slaps gods around(I use her in spy thriller plots, go figure), a demon that uses portal fu, an outright fucking angel, and a captain of a super-cap...

That's without getting into my favorite characters from general fiction, which includes spiderman, harry dresden, doctor motherfucking strange, and luke skywalker...

I die, possibly painfully. Best case profuse apologizing gets my soul ripped out and handed to the succubus, worst case I get tossed into the void between realities. The only half useful powers from the wiki I got are kinda useless against that type of esoteric firepower. Like this?
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Palingenesis_Embodiment

Useless when I can just get sent to oblivion. So ya, I'm fuuucked.

Back
Top Bottom