What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You vs a team of your six favorite characters

Sailorpizza

So somehow you've angered your top six favorite characters in fiction by a terrible mistake and they've made an alliance to personally destroy you.
You're allowed to get 8 powers from a randomizer to use against the team coming to destroy you.
here's a link of randomizer http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
The location is at outside your house and starts at 50 meters apart.
standard equipment.
fave characters are in character yet still very angry
You must KO,Incap or kill the entire team to win

Your Bodyguards with perfect teamwork to protect you.
Bizzaro-vs-Venom-lms-copy.jpg

Genderbent Naruto with feats of original male counterpart from anime/games/manga/fillers as a ninja bodyguard and Bizzaro & Venom/Eddie brock from dc's post-crisis & earth 616 as the anti-hero bodyguards.

What do you mean by 'standard equipment'? What equipment do we get?

You know like Batman with his batarangs and belt or Spiderman with his web shooters.

equipment from you is something you get in your home
Oh, well then I guess I'm fucked lol!

I'm not really a fan of 'your favorite character' threads 'cause it almost never results in a fair fight.

And to answer your SB question I have no idea wtf a Fanfic Skitter is but it sounds interested -shrug-

So me (A somewhat fit white dude) vs. Freddie Freaker, Homsar, Luke Skywalker (Legends), Thrawn (Legends), Scourge and Fiona Fox.

No, I'm not taking anything to think of this.

So, me vs Naruto, Matrim Cauthon, Courier 6, Fukamachi Sho, Peter Parker 616 and Emiya Shirou. High chances of me being effed up here.

Six faves?

Hm, Superman, Saitama, Issei Hyoudou, Charles Goodwin, Crota and Balthazar Gelt? Welp, I am mostly screwed to oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom