What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You as your avatar gain a army of your bodycount from video games

Sailorpizza

Mr. Mxy's Reverse Karma is coming back to You as your avatar. you somehow got everybody they have killed/beaten up badly/KO/we let die/killed/destroyed/annihilated deliberately/etc from many battles in your favorite video games' run all as a fully mind-controlled army will listen to every single command for their new master aka you. The event takes place in your home area.

you can manifest some of them like removed few thousands by saying the less insert number of the army or summoned more of them as a backup like saying i need more insert number character help

How many events would happen if you got bosses,fodder enemies,vehicles,machines and anything else was beaten/destroyed/etc by your own choices in the world of video games like Nintendo,Capcom,Sega,Sony,Xbox and much more to count as the army in real life world?

Bonus event. a Imp sent you and your new army into the favorite universe and your least favorite universe.​
Crazier event: You will fight Warhammer 40k races by the new army in a war to win.​

Last edited:
I like to play VIctoria Revolutions (and HOI2) as well as a bunch of RTS games (everything from C&C to some of the more obscure ones), heck, even some 4x games like BotF...

So now there's a massive horde in the tens of millions following a cock? Well things couldn't be that bad no matter which universe I end up in...

So I have thousands of minions to do my bidding?

I clean-up the streets.

Literally. Get a broom & dustpan, maggot. I see some filth over yonder.

I also set-up a few dozen service based businesses in non-competitive markets. Like gladiator shows. Nobody to compete with, PLENTY of interest.

I'm not looking to jack jobs from the peasantry though. That'll just encourage more filth on the streets in the long run.

I play hoi4 freqently and my favorite past time is seeing how high i can get the soviet/chinese body count to go up. Safe to say my numbers in the low billions.

So I have thousands of minions to do my bidding?

I clean-up the streets.

Literally. Get a broom & dustpan, maggot. I see some filth over yonder.

I also set-up a few dozen service based businesses in non-competitive markets. Like gladiator shows. Nobody to compete with, PLENTY of interest.

I'm not looking to jack jobs from the peasantry though. That'll just encourage more filth on the streets in the long run.

That's cool and what type of army you got from your gaming?

Do things that were killed under my command count? Because if so, I have a death count of star destroyers that would make Daala blush.

Let the bodies hit the floor!

It's under your command and yup it's counts.

What would you do with them?

Nuke the land of the Chakats?

The strongest, toughest army in this thread.

e58.jpg

I like to play VIctoria Revolutions (and HOI2) as well as a bunch of RTS games (everything from C&C to some of the more obscure ones), heck, even some 4x games like BotF...

So now there's a massive horde in the tens of millions following a cock? Well things couldn't be that bad no matter which universe I end up in...

That's cool and now you are a very strong cock make KFC run away in horror

An army loaded with Covenant, Flood, Forerunner's, gangs, terror groups, Illuminate, Cybran, UEF, several ancient to modern civilisations, some ninjas and other martial artists, several armies of the same continent in 3 different time periods... Oh, and Heaven and Hell mixed in with a few dozen gods. Hot damn I need more hax-y guys.

Mr. Mxy's Reverse Karma is coming back to You as your avatar. you somehow got everybody they have killed/beaten up badly/KO/we let die/killed/destroyed/annihilated deliberately/etc from many battles in your favorite video games' run all as a fully mind-controlled army will listen to every single command for their new master aka you. The event takes place in your home area.

you can manifest some of them like removed few thousands by saying the less insert number of the army or summoned more of them as a backup like saying i need more insert number character help

How many events would happen if you got bosses,fodder enemies,vehicles,machines and anything else was beaten/destroyed/etc by your own choices in the world of video games like Nintendo,Capcom,Sega,Sony,Xbox and much more to count as the army in real life world?

Bonus event. a Imp sent you and your new army into the favorite universe and your least favorite universe.​
Crazier event: You will fight Warhammer 40k races by the new army in a war to win.​
Ok, wait, so is this the body count we have after playing all those games, or the body count of our avatar from the game?
Because if it is the first, I've played way too many games of Stellaris to make this anything more than a hilarious stomp no matter where they drop me. Can anyone say multiple galaxies worth of various alien species? Also, stupid levels of tech, because I mod my games until they break.

If it's the second... Well, the Detective Pikachu movie hasn't come out yet and I never played the game, so that's a count of none.

So Imma Pikachu with a snazzy hat that can talk human. Who may or may not have an army in the hundreds of trillions. Let's do this!

Edit: Because I'm a nerd, I did math:
Earth is a 24 tile planet. Modern earth has a maximum human population of 10 billion, before resources become too scarce to support it. So 24 tiles = 10billion, for simplicity's sake.
Thus 1 tile = (aprox.) 417 million people.
The average planet is about 10 to 14 tiles in size. We'll take the mean, 12. That's about 5 billion.
In a Huge galaxy with a x2.0 modifier (which is the most common that I use), that's 317 habitable planets of varying degrees, not including pre-scripted planets (of which there are up to 100).
Assuming perfect galaxy generation, that's 417 planets, but we'll ignore the pre-scripted ones, they're too chaotic in spawning.
In my experience, you only need about 20 planets to hit post-scarcity (and thus bulldose the AI factions), if you're lucky and most of them are within or larger than the average.
317-20=297x12=3564 tiles on average
Each tile supports 417 million people.
3564x417,000,000=1,486,188,000,000
That's almost 1.5 trillion souls, alien, mechanical or human.
Note, it is rare for a game to get to the point where every planet is terraformed and/or populated. So to represent that, we'll halve it.
743,094,000,000; 743 billion.

Play just two or three games as a mass-devouring hivemind, and we're back in the trillions with ease.
This, by the way, without considering the body count involved with end-game monster attacks, such as the extra galactic swarm.

I've played many games as the mass-devouring hivemind swarm. Then I played many more as a mass-assimilating borg ripoff.
Hundreds of trillions easy.

Last edited:
Ok, wait, so is this the body count we have after playing all those games, or the body count of our avatar from the game?
Because if it is the first, I've played way too many games of Stellaris to make this anything more than a hilarious stomp no matter where they drop me. Can anyone say multiple galaxies worth of various alien species? Also, stupid levels of tech, because I mod my games until they break.

If it's the second... Well, the Detective Pikachu movie hasn't come out yet and I never played the game, so that's a count of none.

So Imma Pikachu with a snazzy hat that can talk human. Who might or might not have an army in the tens of trillions. Let's do this!

It's basically you as your avatar gain bodycount from all of your past and future games.

Ok so at least 4.9kk of the damn things that range from babies and adults in medieval settings I exterminated in the total war series, thousands of ships in some of my ogame and other space based mmo-rts, bosses, warriors/mages/etc and mobs from MMORPG's... Dude I'd probably conquer planets with them. 40k would only be able to stop me if they sent a full crusade fleet.

Ok so at least 4.9kk of the damn things that range from babies and adults in medieval settings I exterminated in the total war series, thousands of ships in some of my ogame and other space based mmo-rts, bosses, warriors/mages/etc and mobs from MMORPG's... Dude I'd probably conquer planets with them. 40k would only be able to stop me if they sent a full crusade fleet.
Ogame, damn that brings up old memories...

SWAT Teams
Starcraft mooks
CnC mooks (All games)
Russian bandits and neo-facists and neo commmunists
US army deserters
CCS mooks
Army soldiers and Navy Seals
Several Intelligence Agents
Random innocent people whose political beliefs opposed mine.
Lativian,Estonian,Luxemburg Spanish,Italian,Russian,German and Japanese WW2 Armies
Countless survivors of a zombie apocalypse who I mercilessly murdered to steal their clothes in order to recycle said clothes.

SWAT Teams
Starcraft mooks
CnC mooks (All games)
Russian bandits and neo-facists and neo commmunists
US army deserters
CCS mooks
Army soldiers and Navy Seals
Several Intelligence Agents
Random innocent people whose political beliefs opposed mine.
Lativian,Estonian,Luxemburg Spanish,Italian,Russian,German and Japanese WW2 Armies
Countless survivors of a zombie apocalypse who I mercilessly murdered to steal their clothes in order to recycle said clothes.

Cool and what would you do with them?

I can't remember all of the games I've played, let alone what and how many enemies I've vanquished.

But it's a decent number, and reasonably varied.

My avatar is a trigger-happy gun nut of a quasi-fascist LAPD detective in the mid-1980's

So I send my minions out to show crime who's the boss. I'll give those yogurt-sucking creeps a hint: it's not Tony Danza.

Back
Top Bottom