What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are trapped for 7 days in last YouTube video you watched

Well I'm either stuck in World War 1 or in Indiana Neidell's studio. One of these options is CONSIDEREBLY worse then the other.

I'm stuck watching someone fish in Minecraft for one hundred minutes. What's next? Him farming for three hours? But, besides that, the owner of the server will probably ban me to Oblivion, as I think he was on his way private server.

Oh shiznit, I'm trapped in Paris.....

:: runs away from rioting "Yellow Vests" ::

LOL

FNAFVR_2-1024x576.jpg

FNAF VR. Goddamit.

I wouldn't survive a night.

[edit]
Nope. Not even Markiplier's shooting voice is gonna make me move from this spot. I'mma have to survive via raiding the candy machines. Though the animatronics might still kill me for stealing from the prize counter?

Ugggggh.

Last edited:
I will endlessly be loading an old Kodak Brownie camera. Yikes!

Hmmm. I would be stuck in an LGR Foods video for the next 7 days. Not a bad 7 days it will be. I can drool and play with all sorts of old stuff from the 80s and 90s while vibing at the same time with LGR's monster synth setup.

Edit: Huh didn't realise I actually posted in the same thread months ago. Bruh.

Back
Top Bottom