What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are trapped for 7 days in last YouTube video you watched

Sailorpizza

You get trapped in the last YouTube video you watched for seven days with a random person or anything was in it, your weapon is the last weapon you used in the last game you played, how confused are you?

Oh but what would you do with ship after 7 days is past by
I live in a very densely populated suburb. A very, very large space-themed naval battleship might lead to slight issues with the municipal administration of this suburb, as well as the neighbouring one's and Paris' itself. Then either Wargaming gives me a supertester account for the greatest feat of viral marketing ever done or sues me for stealing their theoretical ships' design. Though I do suppose I will do the smart thing and pretend to have no idea who this battleship belongs to and whistle around while trying to leave the devastated place to watch the bullshit happen to someone else. From as far away as possible.

That is, before my fingerprints and DNA are found all over the ship. Then I'm screwed.

I live in a very densely populated suburb. A very, very large space-themed naval battleship might lead to slight issues with the municipal administration of this suburb, as well as the neighbouring one's and Paris' itself. Then either Wargaming gives me a supertester account for the greatest feat of viral marketing ever done or sues me for stealing their theoretical ships' design. Though I do suppose I will do the smart thing and pretend to have no idea who this battleship belongs to and whistle around while trying to leave the devastated place to watch the bullshit happen to someone else. From as far away as possible.

That is, before my fingerprints and DNA are found all over the ship. Then I'm screwed.

Oh so basically a hard bad luck

Oh so basically a hard bad luck
Mainly the weeks trying to explain the DGSI, DGSE, DGA, CNES, CERN, MN and a few other groups that I have no bloody idea how the flying fuck I managed to get this to land inside Paris' limits, probably killing hundreds if not thousands doing so in one of the 5 or 10 most densely populated cities on Earth:

006.jpg

Embarassing to say the least.

I'm trapped inside the news media, incessantly bombarded with nothing but people talking about Trump and politics... in other words, I die of boredom.

Hmmmmm, good food...

Trapped for 7 days in a tik tok video...

Yes I know I have a problem

I will be in the machine shop of This Old Tony, wondering where his freaking torso is all the time, while arms and legs move about and explain strangely what he's doing?

You get trapped in the last YouTube video you watched for seven days with a random person or anything was in it, your weapon is the last weapon you used in the last game you played, how confused are you?
Since it was about vacationing in Crete, as long as she's hot, and the weapon was a beer, I'm fine!

I'm trapped in a stoners podcasting studie and the last game I played was Hearthstone so how would that work?

Back
Top Bottom