What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You and your 4 friends/siblings VS Bill, Hank, Dale, and Boomhauer(Kill of hill)

Sailorpizza

VS

battle.
Hank Hill bring his friends to fight against you and your friends in a battle because your pal accidentally kills his old dog in another day of driving.

• You and your friends/siblings & a pet in character and Hank Hill and his pals in morals off.
  • No equipment,only H2h combat and still able to use anything from outside as a tool like a rock to throw.
  • Calling 911 is not allowed.
  • Fight an OHKO or kill or anything.
  • Battle takes place on the outside of your home and starts 10 meters away from each other.
  • random encounter
Bonus event. You with 5 friends/siblings team up with Hank, Dale,Bill,John Redcorn and Boomhauer against Nolan Bane from Nolan Batman's movies,Bane from Batman & Robin film and Mike Tyson in his prime

• You and your 5 chosen friends/siblings and Hank Hill and his pals are in character
  • Mike Tyson,Nolan Bane and Bane from Batman & Robin film has perfect teamwork and bloodlust
  • Standard gear aka anything you or your friends find in their homes or your home or buy any item from stores.
  • You,Hank,His friends and your friends get one hour of prep at preparing for some weapons and traps.
  • Fight an OHKO or kill or anything.
  • Battle takes place on the outside of your hank hill's house and starts 20 meters away from each other.

I use my brother as a meatshield.
I mean he likes street fighting and took the Korean martial arts lessons seriously so he could by me some time.

I shank the enemies in their sleep.
I don't watch one tree hill

I use my brother as a meatshield.
I mean he likes street fighting and took the Korean martial arts lessons seriously so he could by me some time.

I shank the enemies in their sleep.
I don't watch one tree hill

Of course and thanks for a cool comment

Dale would have his training but be really out of shape, while Boomhauer talks superfast and distracts while Hank tries to hit someone over the head with a tank of propane and Bill runs away crying.

Back
Top Bottom