What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wyzilla ,Rufus Shinra, and Horton vs Cloak&Dagger, Maleph, and Battlegrinder

Who are you exactly? :-D

0464938441539d1eb3df92c8201de3a9.gif

The guy who will unleash the nuclear wolves upon America, Chainmail and Canards. =D

Seawolves! Wolfin Transform!

Seawolf.jpg

I'd honestly put my money on @Wyzilla to win.

Most people cannot handle a 25 page post detailing how many layers you need in a proper gambeson, how to properly construct a suit of chainmail or how to have a properly fitting plate harness without suffering from catastrophic boredom and dying.

I myself am immune.

Edit: I'm pretty much the quieter, Australian version of Wyzilla IMHO...

Last edited:
I'd honestly put my money on @Wyzilla to win.

Most people cannot handle a 25 page post detailing how many layers you need in a proper gambeson, how to properly construct a suit of chainmail or how to have a properly fitting plate harness without suffering from catastrophic boredom and dying.

I myself am immune.

Edit: I'm pretty much the quieter, Australian version of Wyzilla IMHO...
I've read much, much more boring stuff. :p

I don't even know any memes associated with these people except Rufus and ducks. And I guess Rufus and Frenchness, but that's more because the French are a meme than it having anything to do with Rufus in particular.

Now, if you throw WETAPUNGAAAAA! into the mix, that's one strong meme power.

Back
Top Bottom