What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would You Date A Trans?

Lord Inquisitor Adornable

The Community Outreach Mod
Would You Become Romantically Involved With An Individual Undergoing Gender Transition?

Yes/No?
Only Post/PreOp?
OnlyMtF/FtM
What Orientation do you consider yourself?
Would your Answer Change if children could be conceived?

@Sarcobite u are being offensive. They're not 'traps,' they are real women, regardless what is under their clothes. If they look like girls with clothes on then they Are Girls.

Yes, I would absolutely date a trans girl or boy. I looove trans ppls. In fact sometimes... cis gendered ppls don't excite me. No, that's wrong. They just don't understand me. And ppls that are sooo into straightness that they'd never ever date me if I told them I was a trans girl? Well, I'd try to pretend for them, yet I feel like it's wrong and I've been in 'ships where they wanna have me b the wrong gender, it sucks, and no amounts of pretending can make u feel happy as the gender u are not. So please, ppls who think trans girls are just dudes with dresses, u need to grow up and realize just like I did when I started dating that being a girl is not about what's in your skirt. It's about how you look on a daily basis, how u behave, how u feel, how u think. So yes, absolutely, I'd date a-anyone in particular, yet trans ppls are probs a good enough fit that I wouldn't have to worry about issues with the devil woman tricking meee stuffs.

@Sarcobite u are being offensive. They're not 'traps,' they are real women, regardless what is under their clothes. If they look like girls with clothes on then they Are Girls.
While I don't want to defend Sarcobite too much, he is a troll afterall, but there are indeed a significant number of passing trans women who enter relationships with men without divulging their transgender status. Sacrobite could simply be stating that he easily recognises trans women and as a Straight man isn't attracted to them.

While I don't want to defend Sarcobite too much, he is a troll afterall, but there are indeed a significant number of passing trans women who enter relationships with men without divulging their transgender status. Sacrobite could simply be stating that he easily recognises trans women and as a Straight man isn't attracted to them.
Why not tho? It's like if I said I'm not attracted to someone b/c they're from X race. Being trans is not something you can control, and no one has to date u, yet for goodness's sakes please don't just say 'I'm straight and trans women look like dudes to me,' that's pretty much what he said.

Why not tho? It's like if I said I'm not attracted to someone b/c they're from X race. Being trans is not something you can control, and no one has to date u, yet for goodness's sakes please don't just say 'I'm straight and trans women look like dudes to me,' that's pretty much what he said.
Some people are more sensitive to the little gender differences that are hard to change.

For example I'm a hip/thigh, and thicc boody man who is turned off by cosmetic surgery, very few trans women pass to me, all my trans friends like to play a game with me where they text me pictures and ask if I'd like to roll to detect traps.

Over these 4 years and probably 300+ photos I've been wrong seven times.

Again Sarcobite may just be trolling, but in his unique life experience trans women may just look like dudes to him.

That's a very terrible thing to say. It crushes trans girls' spirits. It's dehumanizing to say that a girl is a dude. And you can play games with your friends all u wanna, doesn't make u like, some great guy who knows everything there is to know about gender. Some girls are skinny, have deeper voices than other girls, or even... gasp... grow facial hairs. And they were born girls. So please cut out the 'trans girls look like dudes to him' stuffs, it's really not attractive. Yes, some things are extremely difficult to change about your body, and we can only take so much surgery. Yet, um, why does surgery or being skinny or not having huge hips and butt make us dudes? I feel like... u guys are objectifying trans girls a bit, and not in a sexy way, more like um 'let's just be as nasty to them as we can b/c that's the dating game or whatevs.' @Lord Inquisitor Adorable

Like seriously, u guys are being soooo nasty, that I feel like u need to tone it down. In a thread asking about if u wanna date a transgender person or not responses consisting of, 'they look like a gender they are not,' are not something I feel are appropriate for the topic. If they continue I'm gonna have to separate from this thread.

Anyway, I'm just attempting to lend a voice to trans girls, not stomp on whatevs gets u off. If it makes u happy to live in a world where trans girls are 'traps?' Then u can live there by yourselves. I'm not touching that one and I'd just appreciate if ppls were a lil more considerate.

Last edited:
About to go to bed, just skimmed your post and I'd like to clarify that yes I'd date a trans women and have found many attractive.

Thank you @Lord Inquisitor Adorable. I hope my weepy feels don't turn u off either. Aanyway, I plan on having the bottom surgery, hormones may not ever give me breasts so I may have to have breast enlargement, dunno if I could afford two surgeries and facial feminization surgery on top of it. I wish I had bigger breasts, hips and butt guys and girls! Ah ha ha. :p And all these things present problems in dating and being treated appropriately by ppls. Like ppls wanna get close to me 'cause I look like a skinny dumb girl, then they find out that my body doesn't look as developed as they wanna, cue them insulting my age. Well, I don't find it insulting, I find it sexy when ppls notice how teen girl I look, yet it all ends when they leave.

I am trans, and I have dates and fucked my own kind. So yes, yes, yes, yes.

SRS and FFS do squick me out a bit, but I could probably roll with it if need be.
Forgive my ignorance but what do those words mean?
As for me I am a straight male and would probably be ok with dating a post op female.

I would. Have you seen Bailey Jay. Good. Lord...

1. Has she completed transitioning?
2. Is she cute?
3. Is she enough of a nerd that we have interests in common?

If the answers to all of these is yes, then I don't see any issues.

Would You Become Romantically Involved With An Individual Undergoing Gender Transition?

Yes/No?
Only Post/PreOp?
OnlyMtF/FtM
What Orientation do you consider yourself?
Would your Answer Change if children could be conceived?
No, because I am already married and it would be cheating on my spousy.

if she was a 7+ but she's not.
This is the first time, to my knowledge, anyone has unironically said this in my hearing?

Did you know that science has proven the more attractive someone is the more likely they are to cheat on you?

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2017/03/1...-are-more-interested-in-alternative-partners/
Personally I'd not date 'above seven.'

But, to be fair, I also wouldn't date someone under a three. (To be even more fair, yes I absolutely would if they're ugly-cute. I find unibrows attractive, among other things, whereas most people seem to put that automatically at a fairly low end.)

Not that I'm interested in dating anymore, see 'married' above.

Last edited:
I actually have some bisexual leaning though have preference for women. I suppose I wouldn't have a huge issue with it if the person had a compatible personality, could get past my own issues, and was at least reasonably attractive. My biggest hangup though would be that my ideal romantic relationship involves having children and transgenders are generally sterile with current technology.

I would also have some serious problems with trusting a transgender person though if they did not disclose their status early on in the relationship regardless of whether or not I could tell on my own.

This is the first time, to my knowledge, anyone has unironically said this in my hearing?
Really? Its a useful colloquialism.
Did you know that science has proven the more attractive someone is the more likely they are to cheat on you?

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2017/03/1...-are-more-interested-in-alternative-partners/
Personally I'd not date 'above seven.'

But, to be fair, I also wouldn't date someone under a three. (To be even more fair, yes I absolutely would if they're ugly-cute. I find unibrows attractive, among other things, whereas most people seem to put that automatically at a fairly low end.)

Not that I'm interested in dating anymore, see 'married' above.
That's pretty dang interesting. I wonder if it's because they turn into a doormat for that person and become very unattractive and 'too easy'?

Guys, you are being nasty again. Please stop. This stuffs about 'they gotta be a 7+ for me to date them?' Are you sooo into yourself that you really wanna hate on 'ugly girls' so bad that you call them not real girls? You are not playing the dating game. You are being nasty to transgender girls and masking it with the dating game. You don't really love transgender girls if you're gonna 'rank' them on the basis of how good their bodies look to you at the expense of their hearts. You just wanna fuck someone and mindless fucking is fine, yet like, don't pretend you're some great guy for 'deigning' to date a trans girl just to take pity on her.

Guys, you are being nasty again. Please stop. This stuffs about 'they gotta be a 7+ for me to date them?' Are you sooo into yourself that you really wanna hate on 'ugly girls' so bad that you call them not real girls? You are not playing the dating game. You are being nasty to transgender girls and masking it with the dating game. You don't really love transgender girls if you're gonna 'rank' them on the basis of how good their bodies look to you at the expense of their hearts. You just wanna fuck someone and mindless fucking is fine, yet like, don't pretend you're some great guy for 'deigning' to date a trans girl just to take pity on her.
images

First of all, the rating scale is a colloquialism for one person's own subjective perception of possible mating partners that surround them. "Hating on ugly girls" is bullshit insecure women like yourself project onto the conversation. In that post I was stating how very much I like a woman like Kelsey, not "hating on [her]" like you suggested. People who think beauty doesn't factor into attraction are just clueless.

First of all, the rating scale is a colloquialism for one person's own subjective perception of possible mating partners that surround them. "Hating on ugly girls" is bullshit insecure women like yourself project onto the conversation. In that post I was stating how very much I like a woman like Kelsey, not "hating on [her]" like you suggested. People who think beauty doesn't factor into attraction are just clueless.
No, it's not. Hating on ugly girls is the cause of mass bullying, assaults, social ostracization. And I may be projecting a lil sure yet that doesn't make what you said right either. I don't believe you like Kelsey if you're gonna rate her and say, "ooh I'd possibly deign to fuck her if she was attractive enough for meee...." As if that matters. Why you got to insert that you like someone yet think they're ugly, huh? You're just displaying your ignorance.

What do you mean would? I did date multiple I am not exactly picky. My Husband is likely the last person someone would pick and date and then marry. I have heard most people rate him a 5 or 4 and that I should have married one of my exes who are apparently 8 or 9. Can't bloody tell the difference.

Back
Top Bottom