What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World of Warships - big ships, big guns and torps

What's your favourite tech tree?

• Mongolian battleships

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Swiss aircraft carriers

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Lichtenstein cruisers

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Bolivian destroyers

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Marine Nationale (joke answer, lol)

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Burundi submarines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poi

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Rufus Shinra

Poi.

What? You knew it had to be done. This is the thread to discuss updates, coordinate the super-duper-elite clans as well as the SB EU clan, post high scores and whine about the teams/matchmaker/Wargaming.

So, new update and among other things, the Clan area was reworked by WG, so instead of having all buildings, we're pushed back a bit.

Dry dock, reducing the post-battle repair costs, the first three upgrades give a total of 5 % reduction across all tiers, then 5 more percent, then 2, then 3. We currently have nothing there.
Shipbuilding yard, reducing the purchase cost of normal ships, the first three upgrades give a total of 10 % reduction across all tiers, then 2 more percent, then 2, then 1. We currently have nothing there.
Research center, giving extra XP after battle, the first three upgrades give a total of 2 % bonus across all tiers, then 1 more percent, then 1, then 1. We currently have the first three levels. + 2 % XP across all tiers.
Design Bureau, giving extra Free XP after battle, the first three upgrades give a total of 10 % bonus across all tiers, then 5 more percents, then 5, then 5. We currently have the first three levels. + 10 % Free XP across all tiers.
Academy, giving extra Commander XP after battle, each upgrade giving 2 %. We currently have the first two out of five levels. + 4 % Commander XP across all tiers.
Coal Port, giving extra Coal, 5 % then 2 % then 3 %. We have the first level. + 5 % coal.
Steel Port, giving extra Steel, 5 % then 2 % then 3 %. We have the first level. + 5 % steel.
Rostral Column, showing all of our one achievement. Free.

Submarines incoming next year ? But, first test during the Halloween event. WTF !

So, new update and among other things, the Clan area was reworked by WG, so instead of having all buildings, we're pushed back a bit.

Dry dock, reducing the post-battle repair costs, the first three upgrades give a total of 5 % reduction across all tiers, then 5 more percent, then 2, then 3. We currently have nothing there.
Shipbuilding yard, reducing the purchase cost of normal ships, the first three upgrades give a total of 10 % reduction across all tiers, then 2 more percent, then 2, then 1. We currently have nothing there.
Research center, giving extra XP after battle, the first three upgrades give a total of 2 % bonus across all tiers, then 1 more percent, then 1, then 1. We currently have the furst three levels. + 2 % XP across all tiers.
Design Bureau, giving extra Free XP after battle, the first three upgrades give a total of 10 % bonus across all tiers, then 5 more percents, then 5, then 5. We currently have the first three levels. + 10 % Free XP across all tiers.
Academy, giving extra Commander XP after battle, each upgrade giving 2 %. We currently have the first two out of five levels. + 4 % Commander XP across all tiers.
Coal Port, giving extra Coal, 5 % then 2 % then 3 %. We have the first level. + 5 % coal.
Steel Port, giving extra Steel, 5 % then 2 % then 3 %. We have the first level. + 5 % coal.
Rostral Column, showing all of our one achievement. Free.

Pick free XP and XP commanders (all levels are not expensive). Plus, coal if you have enough.

Cross posting this from SB:

Dirtnap says:
Be advised there's a bug with the steel and coal ports as buying them will make everything else more expensive.

Don't know if that affected the shopping spree you did, but wanted to warn you.

So anyone know what that hotfix today was all about? Couldn't play due to the fact updating took up my allotted game time.

Submarine ? We need some Germans members then :)

I am looking forward very much to the carrier rework now....

I'm hoping to get some stuff out of this british event going on, but I'm not sure when it ends. :(

The event lasts 12 weeks total, but this should be the last week they have those British crates. Next week they are switching to the Halloween event.

Some times, nothing works. At others, you are one with the universe. Today was such a day. In my faithful République, I spotted a YY at 12 or 13 km. Immediately stopped, activated the Speed Boost and went rearwards, seeing the expected deepwater - therefore almost impossible to spot in a BB - torpedoes some time later in front of me, missing entirely. Then started the most frustrating game ever for this Yueyang who, for more than 10 minutes, focused on me and only on me, while I was regularly doing dodging patterns, that just happened, every single time, to make his torpedoes miss, sometimes by barely a few metres, all the while slugging it out with other battleships and cruisers, of course. The poor guy was crying on the general chat while my team was pissing itself in laughter. Me? I was one with the Poi and the Poi was with me.

He never got a single hit, and I experienced this:

Some times, nothing works. At others, you are one with the universe. Today was such a day. In my faithful République, I spotted a YY at 12 or 13 km. Immediately stopped, activated the Speed Boost and went rearwards, seeing the expected deepwater - therefore almost impossible to spot in a BB - torpedoes some time later in front of me, missing entirely. Then started the most frustrating game ever for this Yueyang who, for more than 10 minutes, focused on me and only on me, while I was regularly doing dodging patterns, that just happened, every single time, to make his torpedoes miss, sometimes by barely a few metres, all the while slugging it out with other battleships and cruisers, of course. The poor guy was crying on the general chat while my team was pissing itself in laughter. Me? I was one with the Poi and the Poi was with me.

He never got a single hit, and I experienced this:

Did he report you for cheating, as he might think so dodging all those torps.

Back
Top Bottom