What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World of Warcraft

sneakykitten

Valley Girl
Author
This game may be kinda dated graphics wise yet I find it fun. You can kill enemies and collect bits off them, which is the bulk of most quests, and then like you can do fashion shows, emotes, dances, flirts... the game seems to have commands to make your char almost have a full conversation ah ha. Dungeons are OK. I've never tried raids. In Maw of Souls you fight Helya at the end and she has like tentacles that burst up. One of the dungeons has a dragon who wanna 'erase you from existence.' Violet Hold has dangerous criminals breaking free.

I play as a blood elf Destruction warlock most of the time.

This game may be kinda dated graphics wise yet I find it fun. You can kill enemies and collect bits off them, which is the bulk of most quests, and then like you can do fashion shows, emotes, dances, flirts... the game seems to have commands to make your char almost have a full conversation ah ha. Dungeons are OK. I've never tried raids. In Maw of Souls you fight Helya at the end and she has like tentacles that burst up. One of the dungeons has a dragon who wanna 'erase you from existence.' Violet Hold has dangerous criminals breaking free.

I play as a blood elf Destruction warlock most of the time.
What do you think of Battle For Azeroth, the upcoming expansion?

I like the themes of returning to Alliance/Horde conflicts and hope to learn more about Anduin Wrynn and Sylvanas Windrunner. They are the leaders of their respective factions. Other than that I don't have much experience with it. Oh and they're raising level cap to 120 which is interesting.

Nice. I can't have audio b/c friend is playing something yet it was pretty cool looking. Jaina has gray hair and stuffs I mean at least magic did something to her. And she lifts something out of something so cool. Varok Saurfang getting a short would be a-awesome. He talks very intimidating in Orgrimmar.

Nice. I can't have audio b/c friend is playing something yet it was pretty cool looking. Jaina has gray hair and stuffs I mean at least magic did something to her. And she lifts something out of something so cool. Varok Saurfang getting a short would be a-awesome. He talks very intimidating in Orgrimmar.
Jaina got hit by a sorta shockwave from the mana bomb the Horde dropped on Theramoore. Getting hit by that sockwave turned some of her hair white.

Ooh I didn't see that part. I missed a lot. I stopped around Wrath of the Lich King. They accused me of stealing the game. Then I started again during... Cataclysm? OCD ruined it. Then I started again during Legion.

Ooh I didn't see that part. I missed a lot. I stopped around Wrath of the Lich King. They accused me of stealing the game. Then I started again during... Cataclysm? OCD ruined it. Then I started again during Legion.
You can read these articles for Wow info and lore you've missed. https://blizzardwatch.com/category/know-your-lore/ Or look up lore or story video's on youtube when you can listen with sound.

What servers do you guys play on?

Wyrmrest Accord and Emerald Dream mostly.

You can read these articles for Wow info and lore you've missed. https://blizzardwatch.com/category/know-your-lore/ Or look up lore or story video's on youtube when you can listen with sound.
Thank you shall do. I like learning new lore. Tho we could do with less amounts of elves I feel. Nothing against elves just that they've been done so much in fantasy and we now have: Night elves, blood elves, void elves and nightborne. Goodness. ^_^;

So Sylvanus burns down the worldtree. And is compared to Aretha by the video. While the video and plot is strong, I dislike how it's going to inflame the player base and how depressing the faction war is in-universe.

Honestly, I think it's Blizzard's plan to inflame the player to drum up hype. Or they just don't care anymore. Also I wonder how much soul searching the writer's are going to have the Horde do in the next sequel or just pin all the blame on Sylvanas. The latter assuming we kill her which isn't guaranteed.

And the follow up to the world tree's burning.

At least the some of the Hordes members are being depicted sympathetically.

This is the explanation for the why conflict's occurring.

It's a link to two stories from each factions perspective explaining why the conflict's happening.

I've just just read the horde side, and it's badly edited with missing spaces and line breaks in the wrong place. The basic plot of the horde side is that as a result of the Legion Invasions everyones Navies are crippled so both sides can't reinforce their subsection on the other continent easily. Sylvanas believes war in inevitable because of past grievances, that everyone hates each other, and if the Alliance strikes first the Horde is guaranteed to lose so that striking first is the only chance the Horde has to win.

And hilariously, Saurfang starts off comparing Sylvanas to Garrosh and wondering if she's gone mad.

And Sylvanas knows the horde needs an honourable victory after capturing Darnassus to prevent the Alliance uniting against them. So she wants the Kaldorei to waste time resources evacuating the world tree and as a result plans to avoid killing the Kaldorei there. And they want to take Darnassus intact so they can get the benefit of controlling the world tree and the cities countless treasures. And they also try to keep it a secret from Baine. And at the very end Sylvanas decides to burn then world tree to show that's she serious.

The Alliance side doesn't give any new information, except making it clear theres zero moral ambiguity in the conflict.

Elegy said:
"That's what this action is intended to do, Genn. Not just to take Darnassus. But to use it against us, striking at the very heart of what makes our kingdoms the Alliance. Sylvanas is going to turn us against one another. That's the grand plan." He shook his head, his eyes on the small figures on the table. "I was a fool not to see it earlier."

Genn was silent for a long time. "When did you learn so much about strategy?"

Anduin laughed humorlessly. "I was reading when I should have been sparring."

"Well, you are a fool." Anduin turned to regard him, surprised by the words. "A fool to think for a moment that I would withdraw my support because you are helping the kaldorei. Do I want my kingdom back? My people to return to their homes? Of course I do! Do I want it badly enough to allow innocent night elves to suffer, when they so generously have helped the Gilneans these last few years? When they mitigated the worgen curse, so we could hang on to ourselves and not get lost in madness? When they fed us, sheltered us, and offered us their home when we had nothing?"

Genn made a dismissive noise, somewhere between a huff and a snarl. "No. I would never betray that kindness by turning my back on them now. Sylvanas doesn't understand that about the living. And she certainly doesn't understand the Alliance. She is in for a rude awakening, and you can mark my words."

Delaryn's grief and guilt raged as fiercely as the fire. In a final touch of malice as unfathomable as her motives, Sylvanas Windrunner had turned Delaryn's head so the dying kaldorei had a perfect view of the incineration of all she loved—all she had fought for, believed in, bled for. All she had lived for . . .and was about to die for.

The tree of life was now a deathtrap, and soon would be the site of the greatest mass incremation Azeroth had ever known.

Last edited:
LOL Sylvanas is the new Garrosh really? She's nothing like Garrosh. He never had his soul ripped out of his body. He just fought some guy with daddy issues. Sylvanas has a smart military mind yet she's bogged down in the Forsaken experience of being hated by humans. So naturally she believes everyone hates everyone else.

295088.jpg

Made a thingy. Noticed more than a few Horde players wondering about this. Other Horde players are rather happy this happened.
EDIT: What the hell? What happened to my image?

Last edited:
The long circle is nearly complete...

Wonder why they took so long to release this one.

This is one of the best thgins:

Wyrmrest Accord and Emerald Dream mostly.

Horde filth confirmed, also

LOL Sylvanas is the new Garrosh really? She's nothing like Garrosh. He never had his soul ripped out of his body. He just fought some guy with daddy issues. Sylvanas has a smart military mind yet she's bogged down in the Forsaken experience of being hated by humans. So naturally she believes everyone hates everyone else.

She's the furthest thing from a smart military mind to ever be introduced into the world of warcraft. Garrosh was smarter than her in almost every aspect. Let's not forget how she, in all her tactical wisdom, set fire to one of the most strategically important seaports in all of Kalimdor just because a dying night elf said "hope never dies." Truly a shining example of tactical prowess.

Garrosh wanna log Ashenvale all over the places, be super aggressive to peoples on his own faction and make them live in slums, don't know when to stop making a leader angry enough to k-kill him?

At least Sylvanas cares about all the races of the Horde and wanna help the Forsaken survive. She doesn't seem to go around blatantly disrespecting peoples unless they... like Garrosh... openly disrespect her.

It's the writing that's making her seem silly, however even then, she wanna help the entire Horde survive and is willing to make tough decisions. That some macho dudes got mad she didn't do it 'the warrior's way' like... a discrimination happy guy like Garrosh did is inconsequential really.

Two New Trailers.

Lost Honour

In which Anduin and Saurfang are sad that people in dying in a war neither of them wanted.

Terror of Darkshore

In which Malfurion go full mook horror show on a horde patrol.

World of Warcraft is one of the MMORPGs that makes gamers addictive, and that makes sense! The possibilities are many, there is so much to do on Azeroth and in the land But It is horribly repetitive: To have X or Y armor, it will be necessary to spend time to knock enemy players or monsters in the dungeons. In the end, we spend a lot of time on WoW, for not much.

________________________________________________________________________________
Pirate Bay YIFY RARBG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom