What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is more annoying to you? a rabid hater or a rabid fanboy/fangirl?

Sailorpizza

A rabid hater with its annoying insults, a lot of death threats,hate arts,claim insert series is cancer/trash/autism/shit/cringe with no reasoning,hate someone for enjoying one thing they don't like at all and much more to count from the history of life.

or

a Rabid fanboy/fangirl with his/her unhealthy obsession for insert series,will call anyone as a noob for not knowing about his/her series,stalks an actor/actress and many more to count from the history of life.

Rabid haters. Fangirls are at least cute and friendly. Haters actually wanna wreck your life, stalk you to dig dirt, 'make you famous' by spreading gossip and secrets about you.

I've had sooo much haters. They never enriched my life or made it better. I dunno what it's really like to have fans, ppls have said they believe I'm pretty or whatevs, yet they never seem to support me? So I'm just guessing on the fans.

Haters tho lemme tell u some things: U don't wanna have them because they'll make their new mission to ruin u and make your life a living hell, i had a years long nightmare with some tenacious haters, it was terrifying and makes me sleepy.

Thank you.

Rabid haters. Fangirls are at least cute and friendly. Haters actually wanna wreck your life, stalk you to dig dirt, 'make you famous' by spreading gossip and secrets about you.

I've had sooo much haters. They never enriched my life or made it better. I dunno what it's really like to have fans, ppls have said they believe I'm pretty or whatevs, yet they never seem to support me? So I'm just guessing on the fans.

Haters tho lemme tell u some things: U don't wanna have them because they'll make their new mission to ruin u and make your life a living hell, i had a years long nightmare with some tenacious haters, it was terrifying and makes me sleepy.

Thank you.

Yup and Haters are just plain annoying

The latter. My haters make me famous

Depends on each case

pretty much.

In general I hate haters, because all that negativity is not good for you.

Fanboys are usually bad when it lacks sanity, or common sense.

Back
Top Bottom