What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did the edit button go?

This explains why I can't finish my edits to add-to / finalize thoughts. This does man Double-Posting shouldn't be an infractable offense, right?
Would be nice to have a whitelist, but that might take a bit more effort as the userbase grows.

This explains why I can't finish my edits to add-to / finalize thoughts. This does man Double-Posting shouldn't be an infractable offense, right?
Would be nice to have a whitelist, but that might take a bit more effort as the userbase grows.
No issue with double posting.

Oh, and I thought you put that in place because of me... :ROFLMAO:
We can always blame you for it, if you like, no problem :)

We can allow it if there's a legitimate reason to edit older posts and requested...but it doesn't look like we have much in the way of fics for that.
Well, I talked about FIC to a new author in SB, now hoping she will join us.

Last edited:
We're aiming to do LOTS of fanfic plugins in the future, think like AO3 tags and all
Just a small question, can you allow those in the aurtor group to edit in the worldbuilding forum?

For the Creative section, thread OPs should now be able to edit any of their own posts within their thread, regardless of Author group membership (so e.g. this now includes Roleplay & Questing).

Back
Top Bottom