What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FIC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did the edit button go?

Aaron Fox

SB's Minor Junker Descendant and Hunter of Nazis
Author
@Horton, the worldbuilding/fiction technical forum still doesn't have the edit button despite the fact that I've got the author tag.

AlouetteSK

This explains why I can't finish my edits to add-to / finalize thoughts. This does man Double-Posting shouldn't be an infractable offense, right?
Would be nice to have a whitelist, but that might take a bit more effort as the userbase grows.

Horton

Administrator
Administrator
This explains why I can't finish my edits to add-to / finalize thoughts. This does man Double-Posting shouldn't be an infractable offense, right?
Would be nice to have a whitelist, but that might take a bit more effort as the userbase grows.
No issue with double posting.

Chatokay

Self-proclaimed FiC official absinthe provider :)
Oh, and I thought you put that in place because of me... :ROFLMAO:
We can always blame you for it, if you like, no problem :)

We can allow it if there's a legitimate reason to edit older posts and requested...but it doesn't look like we have much in the way of fics for that.
Well, I talked about FIC to a new author in SB, now hoping she will join us.

Last edited:

Vorpal

Administrator
Administrator
For the Creative section, thread OPs should now be able to edit any of their own posts within their thread, regardless of Author group membership (so e.g. this now includes Roleplay & Questing).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)