What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's The Worst Fanfic You've Found

This.

I got so excited for a well written Chaos Insert, and I thought it was Sooo good in the real early chapters, then I just felt disappointed later.

That's made it worse in my eyes, just bias and disappointment really.

Um, anything I probably wrote on SpaceBattles?

I mean, I kinda feel like I gave to say that before I critique anyone else.

But honestly I don't care for this.

I got so excited for a well written Chaos Insert, and I thought it was Sooo good in the real early chapters, then I just felt disappointed later.
Bring your fics here if you have them and I'll advertise

Bring your fics here if you have them and I'll advertise

No, the ones I made were when I joined, some had good ideas, but shit writing.

I seriously cringe at my old grammar.

Writing digitally is different from pencil, paper or that one time I had to use a typewriter.

I think I got a little better.

But I would have to write something new, and then have people compare it.

Probably something created by Megamatt on FF.net Or this loon who was writing a story about Stargate crossover. It ended with him creating a clone of Carter who killed him after he tried to rape him. It later devolved in this guy modelling himself as GEOM with all usual GEOm schticks.

Probably something created by Megamatt on FF.net Or this loon who was writing a story about Stargate crossover. It ended with him creating a clone of Carter who killed him after he tried to rape him. It later devolved in this guy modelling himself as GEOM with all usual GEOm schticks.
Vexmaster?

Now, this might not necessarily be towards any author in particular...

But pretty much 98%, without fail... of Harem Fics are just... completely awful.

So, I commented on it back in space battles but one of the worst fanfics I've ever reat is Halo Mass revelation. Now, most Mass Effect-Halo crossovers revolve around the council races getting bitch slapped. The author, though, needs to be more creative and thus creates a brand new species.

That is, bigger humans. I am not kidding. Part of me thought these could be labelled as discount space marines (given that these Airecanthians had two hearts) but... he really needed to make an entire race of Mary Sues so OP they literally destroyed one of the Halos in the first chapter...

Which is a wikipedia article-like text.

Took me a while to find 'em, but yeah, this one: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/better-worlds-au-stargate-sg1-fic.216323/ and its unofficial sequel: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/alternate-realities-stargate-sg1-one-shot.270700/, both by the same author.

Memorable mainly for how often I keep being reminded of their existences (after repeatedly purging my memory of them) simply from people liking my posts in both threads. Also because banned members don't show up in the dropdown autocomplete for searching posts by member, so it took me about a minute to recall the author's username.

Struggling to think of a good harem fic.

The only one that comes somewhat close to such a thing is when the 'harem' aspect is subverted by the fact that the male protagonist is a lich with no carnal desires and all the beautiful women are members of his adventuring party.

Huh, I think you guys are right. Without fail they all suck.

Well, the only 'good' Harem fic was pretty much written circa ~600 A.D...

And, it still hasn't been beaten. In like, 1400 years! :p

:unsure:

Good harem fic...? Hmmm... Only one I know of is a DxD one by a user called Rosenkreuz iirc, even then he only briefly mentions that a harem will arrive iirc, been a while since I read it, a year or so infact.

I will admit to have written several horrible fanfics about the Archie Sonic characters ''Scourge and Fiona'' when I was 14. I was a sad loner back then (And now I'm slightly less of one), so I needed something to pass the time.

My early work? My first story in particular and the two after that. Really its only my most recents works which I think are decent.

I have come from darkness of the nineties to tell you a story, a story of an Agony in Pink. Also the strangeness known as the Oscarfics.

(Wait, Nabiki.com is still online? Holy shit. ***nostalgia overload***)

I remember two. Ant221's genocide the Yanks for keeping the Stargate secret (With Katana wielding SAS schmuck included) story (had three iterations)
There was also the "USA VS the Batarian Hegemony, which is kind of funny but also dystopian https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9337994/1/USA-vs-the-Batarian-hegemony (P.s, the bastherd didn't give anything cool to the US marines, that [Not nice guy])
Dunno bout you but I'm not a fan of the Warverse which is another ME fic series.
EDIT: Whoops, SAS ninja'd by @Pyrion . We must remember this story so it never happens again.

Struggling to think of a good harem fic.

The only one that comes somewhat close to such a thing is when the 'harem' aspect is subverted by the fact that the male protagonist is a lich with no carnal desires and all the beautiful women are members of his adventuring party.

Huh, I think you guys are right. Without fail they all suck.

I saw a decently attempted Slash harem fic.

granted its smutty as all get out so I can't link but still. I no problem providing names if you desire.

Back
Top Bottom