What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Nazi ideology, politics, philosophy in the Third Reich and beyond

The Dark God

Author
Nazis are bad that is a fact that the history books hammer in. Neo Nazis are also bad and terrible
But what do Nazis both the ones of World War 2 and Neo Nazis of the modern era believe in? What are the dimensions of their "school of thought"?
What is Nazism and what are its points and principles?
I use points to mean critical beliefs and not in a manner that suggests a possible positive.
Nazism both of World War Two and modern day is stupid and malicious but what is it about?
Not in general terms but the specifics of their view of life and the world?
And what can be done to counter and cripple the arguments of their belief system?
And what historical patterns can be seen in Nazism that can used for the modern day while same time avoiding abusing the term of Nazi from the stress of the current political climate of tension and misdirection.

Nazi ideology is friggin incoherent.

Usually it's boiled down to it's populist terms

Welfare state, Racial purity, Large public sector, Corporate state, Nationalized Unions, rejection of globalist policies and traditional economics.

but even just a cursory read of something like Mein kampf demonstrates a borderline schizophrenic ideology.

Nazi ideology is friggin incoherent.

Usually it's boiled down to it's populist terms

Welfare state, Racial purity, Large public sector, Corporate state, Nationalized Unions, rejection of globalist policies and traditional economics.

but even just a cursory read of something like Mein kampf demonstrates a borderline schizophrenic ideology.
Incoherent but most important very attractive if history has anything to say about it and recent events have shown.

Incoherent but most important very attractive if history has anything to say about it and recent events have shown.
what's not attractive about an ideology where a guy comes out and says

"You are better then these people.

I will give you a job

Good pay

I will look after your union

Fair but demanding hours of work, with competent pay

I will fix our country, society, economy, infrastructure, military, police, law, government.

Unlike everyone else I offer a radically different policy.

I will make it so no one can stop me

My absolute powers means my effect will be immediately effective

I will give you enemies to hate, and countries of agreeable status for comfort."

It's absolutely no wonder this rhetoric convinced so many people.

I will give you a job

Good pay

I will fix our country, society, economy, infrastructure, military, police, law, government.

I will give you enemies to hate, and countries of agreeable status for comfort."

I've learned recently that only evil people can fall for this rhetoric actually.

I will give you a job

Good pay

I don't know guys, this talking snake lady makes a very compelling argument, I think I might vote to give her absolute power in a future election.

Huh, well she has me convinced! Say do you think she'd appreciate a minister of propaganda? ...Asking for a friend
Or perhaps an inquisitive man to round up undesirables and check to make sure papers are in order. :sneaky:

Come on guys. Nazism cant be THAT bad right? It preaches white/aryan power, well black power is a common thing nowadays. Do we call those people voilent psycho ultra-racists? No.

There are violent psycho ultra-racists. We call them Black Panthers and Nation of Islam.
That's racist and sexist and islomiphobic T-dugong!

Well, Black Panthers were espousing violence towards Caucasians and the police, and the Nation of Islam's teaching was plain crazy. I'm ashamed they had to associate Islam with the filth that Fard and Elijah was spewing.
So racist! Maybe Caucasians and the police should stop invading Wakanda then!

Nazism is about turning ones deepest darkest nightmare to reality while having juuuust enough of a populist message for self delusion to kick in and convince oneself that "well it cannot be THAT bad!"

Nazism could be given a second chance. I mean if we target hate and bigotory instead of other ethnic groups, what could go wrong?

Back
Top Bottom