What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if you with ability of catching anybody into Pokeballs.

Sailorpizza

You wake up as Spider-Man(earth 616) with his own standard gear,spider-powers,skills and superhuman stats.

Brainiac 5 (Querl Dox) is given you an ability of dimensional teleport can simply be transported to any different fictional worlds or any timeline from it of your own personal choices.

Magic's Pokeballs are able to catch any beings like monsters,aliens,demons,humans,robots,zombies & etc. Catch rates are equivalent to the power of said being. You have 12 Pokeballs,6 Ultra Balls,10 Heal Balls,6 great Balls, and one single master ball.

Rules of it.

0.any Computers including laptops or cell phones will act like PC Boxes. You could switch out whoever or put them into the digital boxes.

even if it doesn't got internet.

1.the Masterball will 100% work on everything like in the Pokemon games if throw it on foe's body at right time.

2.anybody including monsters,humans or whatever was caught is instantly loyal to you and can't disobey including villains like Darth Vader,Joker,Green Goblin,Jason Voorhees & etc.

3.any homes including tents,cars and much more will act like Pokemon centers. your team will be healed to full health no matter how grave the injury and they can be resurrected if they happened to get killed in battle.

their weapons will be repaired as well.

4.Anyone can be caught after you or somebody severely weakens them in battle. Status effects ups your chances of capturing something like in the games.

5.Merchant from resident evil's series is giving out more Pokeballs if buy them with money/coins/rupes/etc and he will teleport to your current location if said his name in any tone.

Merchant is completely invulnerable to anything.

Prices of items.

1.Pokeballs cost 1 dollar

2.Greatballs cost 20 dollars

3.Ultra balls cost 40 dollars

4.Masterballs cost $9,900 dollars.

5. Web shooters cost 12 dollars

6.Favorite Food and Favorite Drinks from real-life cost 25 dollars.

P.S who would you get for a team of six Pokemon?

Last edited:
Communist revolution?

Spidey-powers and web shooters mean getting close enough to world leaders that they can be captured with a Master Ball. Once that happens there is discretionary government spending that can be tapped through loyal proxies to buy more Master Balls for one-shot certainty.

Control even a few of the most powerful people and the capitalist order can be overthrown!

Dunno.

You are offering me the power to bindingly enslave anyone I desire with a bit of care and preperation.

Unless I have inherited spideys moral code I would probably go on a power trip of cosmic proportions.

Hmmm I wonder how it would be like to have Galactus and superman at my beck and call...

Dunno.

You are offering me the power to bindingly enslave anyone I desire with a bit of care and preperation.

Unless I have inherited spideys moral code I would probably go on a power trip of cosmic proportions.

Hmmm I wonder how it would be like to have Galactus and superman at my beck and call...

Maybe like how kids got their legendary Pokemon if got Galactus and superman?

It seems like a kind of power that creates more issues than it solves. It implies you can only use captured creatures in combat, for limited period of time, while you are still vulnerable to attack, it potentially upset a lot of people even if you capture straight away villains ...

Speaking of Superman and DC universe ... would Doomsday just burst out of pokeball as he became immune to it? He has nasty tendency to become immune to whatever was used against him before.

It seems like a kind of power that creates more issues than it solves. It implies you can only use captured creatures in combat, for limited period of time, while you are still vulnerable to attack, it potentially upset a lot of people even if you capture straight away villains ...

Speaking of Superman and DC universe ... would Doomsday just burst out of pokeball as he became immune to it? He has nasty tendency to become immune to whatever was used against him before.

So i'm guessing just catching mindless monsters like zombies,Grimm(RWBY),Titans(attack on titan),Heartless(KH),Outriders(Marvel Cinematic Universe) and Xenomorphs is the safer choice then? since nobody would care for them?

This is why Doomsday is the biggest problem for anybody by his OP power.

So i'm guessing just catching mindless monsters like zombies,Grimm(RWBY),Titans(attack on titan),Heartless(KH),Outriders(Marvel Cinematic Universe) and Xenomorphs is the safer choice then? since nobody would care for them?

This is why Doomsday is the biggest problem for anybody by his OP power.
The main idea behind the Pokemon mechanic is actually to have something that is individually strong and doesn't belong to species to rely on numbers to overwhelm their enemies. Stronger monster, the better, as the entire mechanic relies on having the single monster at your disposal at the time that quickly beats the opponent. Doomsday may be ironically easier to capture too, as he is a lonely (and depending on interpretation, mindless) monster, while other attacks in a group, and would overwhelm you with sheer numbers even if you do have Spiderman's superhuman physique. If you are Spiderman, you can easily hit Doomsday with a thrown object, he will not even try to dodge it.

The main idea behind the Pokemon mechanic is actually to have something that is individually strong and doesn't belong to species to rely on numbers to overwhelm their enemies. Stronger monster, the better, as the entire mechanic relies on having the single monster at your disposal at the time that quickly beats the opponent. Doomsday may be ironically easier to capture too, as he is a lonely (and depending on interpretation, mindless) monster, while other attacks in a group, and would overwhelm you with sheer numbers even if you do have Spiderman's superhuman physique. If you are Spiderman, you can easily hit Doomsday with a thrown object, he will not even try to dodge it.

Good point and thank you for pretty good comment at the plan of catching doomsday.

Good point and thank you for pretty good comment at the plan of catching doomsday.
As I said, even though he is as fast as Superman, he is unlikely to dodge as he is too used simply tanking whatever hits him as it does make him stronger. The only real fear is that he will become immune to "Pokeball magic", otherwise he is so horribly overpowed he is worth of wasting a single master pokeball on.

He is also relatively easy to locate, as you can appear on Earth in the moment he killed Superman.

However, even if Pokeball is a Out Of Context problem Doomsday can't adapt to, Justice League will seriously object to you having what is essencially a mobile prison and thus it will potentially cause even more problems that is solves.

As I said, even though he is as fast as Superman, he is unlikely to dodge as he is too used simply tanking whatever hits him as it does make him stronger. The only real fear is that he will become immune to "Pokeball magic", otherwise he is so horribly overpowed he is worth of wasting a single master pokeball on.

He is also relatively easy to locate, as you can appear on Earth in the moment he killed Superman.

However, even if Pokeball is a Out Of Context problem Doomsday can't adapt to, Justice League will seriously object to you having what is essencially a mobile prison and thus it will potentially cause even more problems that is solves.

Oh and guess somebody like Batman or lex Luthor would want to study it for their own purposes.

Oh and guess somebody like Batman or lex Luthor would want to study it for their own purposes.
You can reasonably give them a Pokeball for their own studies each, you have far too many of them to carry out on your person, but it will escalate into even more problems down the line.
And by the way, they can theoretically follow you even if you leave their universe, even if Pokeballs are out of context problem for them, multiversal travel is not.

Back
Top Bottom