What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if You as Your avatar in MCU's world?

Sailorpizza

What happens If you as your profile picture/avatar from FIC were magically teleported in a marvel cinematic universe around the same time when Ironman is fighting Iron Monger or Hulk is smashing Abomination in middle of a city, what would you do?

Bonus. My Avatar Sailor Naruko joins with your avatar.

Panic, obviously. Being suddenly transported to a different world in a different body should do that, seems like natural reaction.

Once that is done, find out if I have powers as it isn't given. Being unpowered individual in superhero setting kinda sucks.

Panic, obviously. Being suddenly transported to a different world in a different body should do that, seems like natural reaction.

Once that is done, find out if I have powers as it isn't given. Being unpowered individual in superhero setting kinda sucks.

Well you got superpowers of your profile picture in mcu

Well you got superpowers of your profile picture in mcu
Since it is the original character with no story it may be a little bit difficult.

Bonus. My Avatar Sailor Naruko joins with your avatar.
She is much better though.
Naruto in a worst-case scenario is still on pair with Captain American, in the best-case scenario he is much better. And Sailor Moon is practically power as plot demands. At very least, she has healing powers, who in MCU has that...

Since it is the original character with no story it may be a little bit difficult.

She is much better though.
Naruto in a worst-case scenario is still on pair with Captain American, in the best-case scenario he is much better. And Sailor Moon is practically power as plot demands. At very least, she has healing powers, who in MCU has that...

So now Sailor Naruko is like Dr.Strange of this world?

Well I no longer have a dick.

Also I can fly and shoot energy blasts. Perform amazing feats of physical ability. You know, basic stuff.

So like a cooler version of carol?
Shorter, probably. Not sure if I'd be cooler. I have an interest in history and linguistics, after all.:lol:

That's works and now villains will get their butt kick.
>thinking i won't subjugate a planet for its own good
885d467215b1dcb2c630061e322b75be7d0b40ef_hq.gif

Nah but really, heroism is fun.

Also if I have my way there won't BE any Superhero Registration Act/Accords in this timeline.

Last edited:
That would be... awkward... to say the least...

Back
Top Bottom