What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if humanity replaced by these different races and you as your avatar in it

"Iä! Shub-Niggurath!"

I start a cult, create some Gof'nn hupadgh, mutate/change the local populace and wild life, spawn some Dark Young and do whatever the fuck I want because I'm pretty sure not only will I be no longer thinking like a human, but an Outer God trumps anything on Earth. Eventually I'll get bored with Earth and head for the stars to seed the universe with life.

Top three insert races:
Mongrel Culture the Culture Series
Typhon from Prey
Gems from Steven Universe

Since these species are at the height of their civilizations, the Culture is a galactic civilization and Gems are an intergalactic civilization. Obviously the Minds are going to want to study everything on Earth. Homeworld might try to destroy it as a threat. The Typhon will just try eat everything and stand a good chance of succeeding against weaker species considering a simple Mimic can easily kill an unarmed human, also they feed on psychic energy and they're needed to make Neuromods so there's that.

Minds will probably chat amicably with Anondites. The Culture also knows how to do deal with aggressive hegemonizing swarms.

Also I'd point out that the "height of civilization" is at least interstellar for several of the other species listed.

"Iä! Shub-Niggurath!"

I start a cult, create some Gof'nn hupadgh, mutate/change the local populace and wild life, spawn some Dark Young and do whatever the fuck I want because I'm pretty sure not only will I be no longer thinking like a human, but an Outer God trumps anything on Earth. Eventually I'll get bored with Earth and head for the stars to seed the universe with life.

Top three insert races:
Typhon from Prey

Since these species are at the height of their civilizations, the Culture is a galactic civilization and Gems are an intergalactic civilization. Obviously the Minds are going to want to study everything on Earth. Homeworld might try to destroy it as a threat. The Typhon will just try eat everything and stand a good chance of succeeding against weaker species considering a simple Mimic can easily kill an unarmed human, also they feed on psychic energy and they're needed to make Neuromods so there's that.

Minds will probably chat amicably with Anondites. The Culture also knows how to do deal with aggressive hegemonizing swarms.

Also I'd point out that the "height of civilization" is at least interstellar for several of the other species listed.

Good points and i'm wondering how would they feel about DBZ races like saiyans or DC's races like kryptonians for their raw power?

Saiyans and Kryptonians are still below an Outer God. The thing about the Great Old Ones and Outer Gods is that they're capable of warping reality and driving people insane just by existing. The part that you actually see in three dimensional space isn't even the whole part of something like them. What you see is basically a higher dimensional being putting part of itself or projecting into three dimensional reality. If you did manage to destroy the three dimensional part somehow they could just regenerate from the extradimensional parts. One of the more humorous example of this I recall from a book (can't recall which) was that it stated that, Yes, you could in fact vaporize Cthulhu with a nuclear bomb detonated at point blank range... but Cthulhu would just regenerate five minutes later, only now it would be radioactive.

Saiyans and Kryptonians would be interesting for their unique traits. I think Shub-Niggurath me would be interested in experimenting on the various species that exist in this new world.

Last edited:
Saiyans and Kryptonians are still below an Outer God. The thing about the Great Old Ones and Outer Gods is that they're capable of warping reality and driving people insane just by existing. The part that you actually see in three dimensional space isn't even the whole part of something like them. What you see is basically a higher dimensional being putting part of itself or projecting into three dimensional reality. If you did manage to destroy the three dimensional part somehow they could just regenerate from the extradimensional parts. One of the more humorous example of this I recall from a book (can't recall which) was that it stated that, Yes, you could in fact vaporize Cthulhu with a nuclear bomb detonated at point blank range... but Cthulhu would just regenerate five minutes late, only now it would be radioactive.

Saiyans and Kryptonians would be interesting for their unique traits. I think Shub-Niggurath me would be interested in experimenting on the various species that exist in this new world.

That's true and can make lot of godly powerful Saiyan/Kryptonian/God hybrids.

At last you can fight off all demons from another country

"Iä! Shub-Niggurath!"

Top three insert races:
Typhon from Prey

I'd like to see It and Crimson King allied with them, and see how long the multiverse lasts.

Back
Top Bottom