What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Canon characters meet fanon characters in same room?

Sailorpizza

For many people who have read fanfics/fancomics/etc we all know how characters original's personality is butchered to either turn into a punching bag,a joke,a godmod,horny gals/guys and much more to count, but how would a discussion go between a canon character and their fanon counterpart in same room?

Fanon wrecks. Seriously, the lengths people will go to wank their favorite sci-fi is unmitigated. Canon characters get mollywhopped.

Full stop
Hands down
Period

FANON >>>>>>>>>X1BILLIONGOOGOLPLEXHYPERCUBED>CANON

Fanon wrecks. Seriously, the lengths people will go to wank their favorite sci-fi is unmitigated. Canon characters get mollywhopped.

Full stop
Hands down
Period

FANON >>>>>>>>>X1BILLIONGOOGOLPLEXHYPERCUBED>CANON

Of course but what about weaker fanon like yaoi shippings?

For many people who have read fanfics/fancomics/etc we all know how characters original's personality is butchered to either turn into a punching bag,a joke,a godmod,horny gals/guys and much more to count, but how would a discussion go between a canon character and their fanon counterpart in same room?
Canon Hinata meets my version of Hinata in a field outside of Konoha. They are there to discuss how, like, I made her faaar too wilting violet and not enough tough ninja lady.

"Um, don't you feel like I wouldn't instantly fall in love with the first person to hypnotize me?"

"Y-Yes, you're right, but like: Don't you need someone to love you? Your father never did and they never talk about your mother, you were... f-following Naruto around on occasion and he never noticed. I feel like Ino Yamanaka would've been a more caring partner than him because she knows more about your experiences, being a young girl too, and like... her strong personality would be good for you."

"Yes, um, and what about how she's not into girls? Except maybe Sakura?"

"Do we know that? I never like saw her dating a boy, I don't remember her talking about boys, and even if she did: She could be like... bisexual?"

"Yes, and so could I, and you made that implication in your story. Don't you feel like you were reaching a little?"

"No. The best fanon stories are about feelings and romance and love, I feel that with my personality in my genin years I would've dated a girl or a boy, if one approached me and was nice to me or we worked together. I feel like hypnosis by your body swapping technique would be totally fun. And we were not wildly OOC, um... we were still shy, deferential and cared about our teammates."

"I g-guess you're right. I could love Ino's boldness and strong personality, her being a girl doesn't really matter. I just wonder if we'd be accepted by anyone? Like, by my family or the leadership or even our teammates?"

"Straight relationships were all there were so maybe not. In fact you may um... not be accepted by anyone. Yet that doesn't mean a lesbian relationship is bad or wrong or a bisexual relationship. It just means: Fangirls sometimes write romance stories and wanna explore parts of themselves they see in other girls, because they empathize with them."

"Or does it mean that fangirls are just really horny and wanna fantasize about what they wish would happen to them?"

The girls laugh and the alternate Hinatas carry on about their days and nights.

Canon Hinata meets my version of Hinata in a field outside of Konoha. They are there to discuss how, like, I made her faaar too wilting violet and not enough tough ninja lady.

"Um, don't you feel like I wouldn't instantly fall in love with the first person to hypnotize me?"

"Y-Yes, you're right, but like: Don't you need someone to love you? Your father never did and they never talk about your mother, you were... f-following Naruto around on occasion and he never noticed. I feel like Ino Yamanaka would've been a more caring partner than him because she knows more about your experiences, being a young girl too, and like... her strong personality would be good for you."

"Yes, um, and what about how she's not into girls? Except maybe Sakura?"

"Do we know that? I never like saw her dating a boy, I don't remember her talking about boys, and even if she did: She could be like... bisexual?"

"Yes, and so could I, and you made that implication in your story. Don't you feel like you were reaching a little?"

"No. The best fanon stories are about feelings and romance and love, I feel that with my personality in my genin years I would've dated a girl or a boy, if one approached me and was nice to me or we worked together. I feel like hypnosis by your body swapping technique would be totally fun. And we were not wildly OOC, um... we were still shy, deferential and cared about our teammates."

"I g-guess you're right. I could love Ino's boldness and strong personality, her being a girl doesn't really matter. I just wonder if we'd be accepted by anyone? Like, by my family or the leadership or even our teammates?"

"Straight relationships were all there were so maybe not. In fact you may um... not be accepted by anyone. Yet that doesn't mean a lesbian relationship is bad or wrong or a bisexual relationship. It just means: Fangirls sometimes write romance stories and wanna explore parts of themselves they see in other girls, because they empathize with them."

"Or does it mean that fangirls are just really horny and wanna fantasize about what they wish would happen to them?"

The girls laugh and the alternate Hinatas carry on about their days and nights.

Cool and at last they got along as good friends while Naruto deals with an army of weird/evil versions about him.

Sailor Moon meets fanon Sailor Moon, who is sooo ditzy and hungry that she doesn't know how to dispense justice to villains, and often ends up in romantic entanglements with them. Sailor Moon counsels fanon Sailor Moon that it's okay to live in her own world some of the time, just like, you got to remember that we were gonna get married to someone and keep the world safe. So please make sure those villains learn to stop like invading the humans' world and trying to suck out their life force when you're done dating them.

Sailor Moon meets fanon Sailor Moon, who is sooo ditzy and hungry that she doesn't know how to dispense justice to villains, and often ends up in romantic entanglements with them. Sailor Moon counsels fanon Sailor Moon that it's okay to live in her own world some of the time, just like, you got to remember that we were gonna get married to someone and keep the world safe. So please make sure those villains learn to stop like invading the humans' world and trying to suck out their life force when you're done dating them.
Wow, those fanons were either written by preteen girls or young men who do not understand women at all...

Wow, those fanons were either written by preteen girls or young men who do not understand women at all...
Preteen girls. Yet like, Usagi is often described as being sooo ditzy and hungry in fanon that she eats like plates full of food and c-constantly daydreams about Tuxedo Mask all day. At least that's what I remember reading... anyway, I watched the show a long time ago, excuse me if I like... don't remember everything about it.

Preteen girls. Yet like, Usagi is often described as being sooo ditzy and hungry in fanon that she eats like plates full of food and c-constantly daydreams about Tuxedo Mask all day. At least that's what I remember reading... anyway, I watched the show a long time ago, excuse me if I like... don't remember everything about it.
Well they aren't evil like alot of fanfic Naruto.

Well they aren't evil like alot of fanfic Naruto.
No, they're not evil, j-just very confused about who really loves them. Like why date Tuxedo Mask he only shows up to save her from the villainess of the week and then vanishes? She should date a girl instead. I suggest Ami.

Back
Top Bottom