What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weakest character who can beat God of Darkness(RWBY)

But *why* was he able to? Because he could control the thing that allowed him to timestop. Your argument makes no sense one of these characters have greater casuality manipulating powers and maybe with the exception of the G-Man who isn't really bound by any rules, no characters really have that. Let's try applying that to other works of fiction.

Stargate and Star Wars both have hyperspace. As far as I know, gravity wells don't really effect Stargate hyperspace like they do Star Wars hyperspace But hey, because they share the name and some traits, I'm just going to immediately assume that all of the rules of SW Hyperspace apply to SG Hyperspace (Even though they really don't).

I mean, there really isn't a debate here. It's in the FiC rules, whether you agree with it or not.

I mean, there really isn't a debate here. It's in the FiC rules, whether you agree with it or not.

Actually, it kind of still is. You said that it was only a possibility that the God of Darkness was able to stop time, not that he did. Ergo, until you provide direct evidence that he can, I'm just going with the G-man locking him into another universe until he finds a reason to bring him out or Dio/Jotaro just ORA-ing him to death.

Edit: Disregard. I misread your post.

Back
Top Bottom