What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watched Threads Function

We desperately need it. Right now it's a minor annoyance because I'm literally watching every thread in the forum and can check the main page for the "new" tag on each forum, but once more people join and it becomes impossible to do this, threads will drain through the cracks rapidly for everyone, impossible to track if they're the least bit active.

We can, but there's no list of unread watched threads. Should've been more clear, sorry.
Ok, I'll add that to the list of things to do. Does SB have such a function? I don't use watched threads there.

Ok, I'll add that to the list of things to do. Does SB have such a function? I don't use watched threads there.
Yes. One of the buttons from the main page shows all your unread watched threads from the last 30-60 days, and I always considered it vital for keeping track of things. Only useless if you're solely a profile poster.

Yes. One of the buttons from the main page shows all your unread watched threads from the last 30-60 days, and I always considered it vital for keeping track of things. Only useless if you're solely a profile poster.
You have to appreciate the effort Xon puts in, modifying the forum really isn't a simple task, though I'm working on it.

Back
Top Bottom