What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valiant Comics Universe begins with Bloodshot (trailer)

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
☭ Communism ☭

So the guy who has black hair, white skin, and a giant red dot on his chest in the comics is now... generic Vin Diesel.

And we get to see pretty much the entire plot in the trailer.

Because of course this would happen. It is as I prophecied, though that wasn't a very hard guess since this is Sony we are talking about.

Of course I will go see it.

At first I thought this just another vampire movie and after watching seems to be more interesting than I thought it would be, though another trailer once again spoiling the plot is rather annoying. Probably will still go see it.

I instantly got Universal Soldier/Robocop vibes where the dead soldier gets reborn with wiped memories, and then has to fight his ED-209-style counterpart.

The spoiler is strong in this one, but Hobbes and Shaw showed that a trailer can be five minutes long and still leave a number of surprises in the movie. Maybe not, because this is Sony and they have probably shown everything, but maybe the trailer editor left a few things out.

Besides, Vin Diesel is a treasure, a giant nerd in a bunch of dumb movies. Like the good old days of action movies, but with a D&D player as the lead.

Back
Top Bottom