What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USA Government Shutdown and "National Emergency"

Yeah, but in the end, you still pay a shitload for the pleasure of eating it. :p
I don't.

I mean I'll eat a baguette/ croissant/ a handful of select items if someone puts it in front of me but I would never seek out or pay for French cuisine.

Most of the French cuisine though is disgusting

I don't.

I mean I'll eat a baguette/ croissant/ a handful of select items if someone puts it in front of me but I would never seek out or pay for French cuisine.

Most of the French cuisine though is disgusting
Looks like you'll need even more reeducation.

Burns all the Escargot in the world

h
Burns all the Escargot in the world
that like isn't anti-French. Or anyi french cuisine in general. Just anti escargot. Which is disgusting.

Escargot is rather iconically French food.

pours all the wine in the world down the drain

Is Pauline Hanson and her ilk still making noises about 'bespelled meat', 'no doing business with Muslims' and halal food actually means giving 2.5% tax that ultimately goes to ISIS these days?

I honestly could not say. Her relevance in the national discourse is somewhere below that of the Australian democrats.

Back
Top Bottom