What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming and recently released games

Halo Infinity looks boring and bland as can be.

Front Mission: Left Alive

Ever since the IP owner pretty much told Square Enix where to stuff it in terms of how the Tactical RPGs would be done... spinoffs like this is the only way for Front Mission to continue as a franchise.

Can we play with big giant mechs again.
From what I've heard it's mostly from the infantryman's perspective... and Wanzers aren't that big. They're barely bigger than mini-mecha (averaging 5.5 meters for the standard units) mind you.

Thanks for the answer.
Yeah, Wanzers in Front Mission are like Battlemechs in Battletech: either you've got a plan and the weapons and snicker as the idiotic Wanzer pilot walks into your trap or you run to the nearest tank like you're getting chased by Godzilla.

I'm going to buy pathfinder kingmaker when it goes on discount... I ran that campaign, multiple times, IRL and over the internet!

For XCOM 2 owners, a small DLC with tons of scenario missions taking place between XCOM and XCOM 2 will be released today and will be free for XCOM 2 owners until December.

Valkyria Chronicles 4 is much prettier than the valkyria chronicles, better rhythm, better think, new allies, new weapons ect ... in short an evolution in the good sense of the term, which has only good and erases the little defect of the first, frankly he misses a multi mode to be perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're almost here...

6toaz25p7nn41.png

Back
Top Bottom