What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Unite The Right 2: Electric Boogaloo"

So this white supremecist guy, Spencer, who has almost no following what-so-over, gets more media coverage than almost any other person on the right. And everybody else on the Right is somehow a part of this guy's ilk as part of the overall narrative. From the Proudboys, to the Kekistani, they're all white-supremecist nazis waiting for a face-punchin'.

This is clearly a left media tactic to make Trump supporters look bad. And also to get a lot of clicks from pearl-clutching keyboard warriors who pretend they're going to make a difference.

Me doing the ((( ))) was just funny to me. Of course it's SO GOD DAMN SERIOUS SCREEN DON'T YOU KNOW THATS THE ALT RIGHT PLAYBOOK!!!!111 Meanwhile you started a thread about Israel's Apartheid, showing your raging hate-boner towards the Jewish people. Right? Right? That's the rules isn't it? If you criticize Israel, you're an anti-semite. You subversive Corbynite jew-hater.

Full communism
Never works.

So this white supremecist guy, Spencer, who has almost no following what-so-over, gets more media coverage than almost any other person on the right. And everybody else on the Right is somehow a part of this guy's ilk as part of the overall narrative. From the Proudboys, to the Kekistani, they're all white-supremecist nazis waiting for a face-punchin'.

This is clearly a left media tactic to make Trump supporters look bad. And also to get a lot of clicks from pearl-clutching keyboard warriors who pretend they're going to make a difference.

Me doing the ((( ))) was just funny to me. Of course it's SO GOD DAMN SERIOUS SCREEN DON'T YOU KNOW THATS THE ALT RIGHT PLAYBOOK!!!!111 Meanwhile you started a thread about Israel's Apartheid, showing your raging hate-boner towards the Jewish people. Right? Right? That's the rules isn't it? If you criticize Israel, you're an anti-semite. You subversive Corbynite jew-hater.

Never works.
Wow, you are seriously the most cliched 4chan stereotype I've seen on an actual moderated board.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/19/neo-nazis-hatred-comedy-racist-daily-stormer

I do what I can to lighten you people up.

So you admit that the Alt Right's a bad joke and your arguments were just attempting to troll people ?

As an aside Poes Law ruins any comedy value you and Sarcobite might be going for, since your parody of the alt-right is indistinguishable from the real thing. Which means everyone else is going assume you as if you actual believe the ideas your advocating and respond accordingly.

So you admit that the Alt Right's a bad joke and your arguments were just attempting to troll people ?
The trolling comes out when people reveal they have no intention of an honest discussion.

I think it's illuminating that there was only 20 chumps that showed up to this event for "The Right". It should tell you how much people on 'The Right' actually stand for Charlottesville & the people that were behind it. All those arguments about swarms of white supremecist coming out of the woodworks really seems empty now. For over a year now people pointed at Charlottesville as evidence of it. Now if you look at Charlottesville, you just see more examples of ANTIFA stupidity.

You've been told for a year now about how your perceptions of the right were wrong. And now it's been proven. Pat yourself on the back for a victory you had no part in tho.

I see ANTIFA has failed again and again with all the Portland Patriot Prayer rallys. Doesn't help your argument hold water.

"What if nobody on the right shows up?"
"Then attack the police!"

More like because he's a nobody that nobody showed up for.

But he's a media darling for the left because it's great optics for their movement.

ANTIFA managed to beat down a nobody with barely 78k twitter followers (most of them probably ANTIFA). Such wow. Any day now they'll overthrow the government!

All this you still confuses me with an alt-righter because...?

As an aside Poes Law ruins any comedy value you and Sarcobite might be going for, since your parody of the alt-right is indistinguishable from the real thing. Which means everyone else is going assume you as if you actual believe the ideas your advocating and respond accordingly.

Really indistinguishable? God damn imagine where I'm sitting where real arguments get ignored so people can the soyboy tactics of reframing my statements into a strawman in quotations for them to deliver a shitty uncreative one liner that avoids actual scrutiny of their argument.
"Antifa is obviously stupid because their attempts at suppressing fascists actually supressed fascism!"

Kek aight dude
"It doesn't count when antifa did that! They still didn't do anything!"

Dude I know you're entirely biased here but this is just kinda sad
ah the "AH, BUT YOU LIVE IN SOCIETY, CAUGHT YOU LEFTIST!" bit, what a revolutionary tactic

Talk about Poe's Law.

There's no style to it. It's the most pithy, useless form of communication. No counter-argument, no seriousness. It's just troll-lite, for people on Spacebattles and SV who were too pussy to be honest about their shitposting.

But it's alright. If ya'll wanna troll, we can troll.

Does kinda take away from your point, chapo funny as shit.

Good taste btw.

Honestly you'd make a great pen-pal if you weren't so mad all the time.

What do communist & evangelicals have in common? They hate it when people diss their religion.

All this you still confuses me with an alt-righter because...?

You post 4chan memes and follow the alt-rights playbook. I don't differentiate Pol and the alt-right. And you use the triple echoes while using their memes. Why wouldn't I confuse you with one of them.

Really indistinguishable? God damn imagine where I'm sitting where real arguments get ignored so people can the soyboy tactics of reframing my statements into a strawman in quotations for them to deliver a shitty uncreative one liner that avoids actual scrutiny of their argument.

You use "Soyboy" in the next sentence after arguing that you're not an alt-right troll. You post helicopter ride memes on your profile while simultaneously claiming that the alt right isn't powerful. The one liners work as answers your arguments because your arguments are that bad.

If hypotheticallty the Left can't meme and 4chan is on the ascendent, then by definition the Alt-Right is a powerful group and not "twenty nobodies". Which makes your entire argument of the far right being powerless invalid.

Talk about Poe's Law.

There's no style to it. It's the most pithy, useless form of communication. No counter-argument, no seriousness. It's just troll-lite, for people on Spacebattles and SV who were too pussy to be honest about their shitposting.

But it's alright. If ya'll wanna troll, we can troll.

So you instead abandon the moral highground, stop debating and start talking in memes? There's a difference between snide one liners that actually adress your points and trolling. But hey, why put in effort when you can just contradict your own arguments and call your opponents "pussy soy boys", which by the way makes you sound even more alt-right.

What do communist & evangelicals have in common? They hate it when people diss their religion.

You following the alt-right's literal playbook of immediately changing the topic to communism and blaming communism whenever the far right is discussed. And have succeeded into turning it a derail on thread where it normally wouldn't be. Even when doing so contradicts your previous argument of being open minded.

Edit: Oops. I didn't see ScreenXSurfer was banned when composing the post.

Back
Top Bottom