What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. murder rate

Riiiiiight. The mega-PMers totally weren't special snowflakes kept safe by the staff despite their constant bad faith debating. Weird alternate universe you are describing.
"Bad faith debating" - which, being interpreted, meaneth: "saying anything that went against the official narrative."

But once again... Rufus is just fascinated with me. If I post on a thread, he just has to make me the central focus.
That's one xenophilic little Frenchduck.

Back to the grown-up topic:
@Marek_Gutkowski the lack of good mental healthcare is itself a symptom of something deeper in American society. The elephant in the room that they will hastily change the topic if you mention. That everything there is run, not for the benefit of the people, but for the profit-margins of the big corporations.
If they actually fixed the social problems that are driving young kids crazy, that would mean less profits for Big Pharma. Healthcare in the USA is for profit - and that creates the perverse incentive for them to not actually cure anyone. No, they want everyone sick, so they can keep making money selling you drugs.

"Bad faith debating" - which, being interpreted, meaneth: "saying anything that went against the official narrative."

But once again... Rufus is just fascinated with me. If I post on a thread, he just has to make me the central focus.
That's one xenophilic little Frenchduck.
The instant you stop bringing through very unsubtle insinuations your Sietcher shitte, I'll stop calling you on your deplorable bullshit. Therefore, not anytime soon.

Unless the person is an actual researcher, there is also a 1 in fifty billion chance that "hurr hurr, what if we look at who is committing the crimes" is anything other than a racist fucking dogwhistle air raid siren.

There are plenty of countries filled with poor people. Most of those countries are predominately non-white. Some of them are in the middle of ongoing crime wars, civil wars, or general unrest. The US regularly outdoes their death rate per capita. Not just in comparison with gun crime. US gun crime is more deadly than entire death rates by all causes in other nations where people are also poor and non-white.

The claims are total bullshit, and obvious racism. Which is bad enough in its own right, but it is especially bad when it is used to justify doing nothing to stop the tsunami of gun-related deaths. Then again, most of these mass shootings are right-wing shitheads committing hate crimes on groups they hate, so the racists have a strong motivation to try and dismiss criticism.

Maybe try reading what I actually type and responding to that?

I did. You know the subtitles to your words say? "It's blacks and browns killing blacks and browns mostly. So sad, so sad (actually I don't care!)"

Seriously dude, we're not that stupid. Just go to the Sietch and say what you really want to say.

I did. You know the subtitles to your words say? "It's blacks and browns killing blacks and browns mostly. So sad, so sad (actually I don't care!)"

Seriously dude, we're not that stupid. Just go to the Sietch and say what you really want to say.

Saying something like that on the Sietch would not go down well at all. But no, you are wrong. Both about what I was saying and my motives.

But since you have now introduced that idea - "blacks and browns" .... well, do you want to debate it? Or are you only here to look for chances to accuse people of racism?

Since I've never seen you actually debate or argue for anything, I''m guessing the latter.

Saying something like that on the Sietch would not go down well at all. But no, you are wrong. Both about what I was saying and my motives.

But since you have now introduced that idea - "blacks and browns" .... well, do you want to debate it? Or are you only here to look for chances to accuse people of racism?

Since I've never seen you actually debate or argue for anything, I''m guessing the latter.
Remember, we aren't on SB, we aren't obligated to play along with you and pretend you are acting in good faith.

Since a lazy aquatic mammal has indirectly mentioned it - anyone want to discuss the socio-economic causes of the USA's inner-city crime problem?

We're seen how one faction - the side that is addicted to calling people racist - deals with the question. They declare it a race problem and therefore off-limits for discussion.

But is it not perhaps more an inner-city problem?

Sure. We'll start with the zoning problems from the 60s onwards that forces black people to live in these "inner city" areas with limited or no provided schools supplies. Then let's discuss the targeting of these "inner city" districts during the War on Drugs.
Or how about the governments that denies any economical opportunities to these "inner city" neighbourhoods.

Fuck you and self righteous signalling, you fucking Afrikaner.

Since a lazy aquatic mammal has indirectly mentioned it - anyone want to discuss the socio-economic causes of the USA's inner-city crime problem?

We're seen how one faction - the side that is addicted to calling people racist - deals with the question. They declare it a race problem and therefore off-limits for discussion.

But is it not perhaps more an inner-city problem?
this may be hard for you understand, but those crimes happen everywhere, they are only gone after in over policed crooked areas, there isn't a inner city crime problem, it just the only place the cops want to apply laws

Sure. We'll start with the zoning problems from the 60s onwards that forces black people to live in these "inner city" areas with limited or no provided schools supplies. Then let's discuss the targeting of these "inner city" districts during the War on Drugs.
Or how about the governments that denies any economical opportunities to these "inner city" neighbourhoods.

See, you can do it. Those are all good points.
The so-called "War on Drugs" has done enormous harm. And for what?

The schooling problem is one.
I would also argue that the "War on Blacks Drugs" has lead to large numbers of inner-city children growing up with no father around, due to the fact that their fathers are in jail. This leads to them joining gangs, where the gang-leader is the substitute father-figure.
Are the Democrat politicians whose policies created this mess too dumb to see what they're doing? Too out of touch?
Or do they actually want it to be this way?

Fuck you and self righteous signalling, you fucking Afrikaner.

So you think I'm signalling? Who to?
And no, for your information I'm not Afrikaans, either.

Now it's Democrat blaming. No, both fucking parties fucked up "inner cities". I don't see you blaming the Republicans, though. Odd. White guy do nuffin wrong, then?

this may be hard for you understand, but those crimes happen everywhere, they are only gone after in over policed crooked areas, there isn't a inner city crime problem, it just the only place the cops want to apply laws

Not everywhere equally. if your car broke down at night in a strange suburb, I'm sure you'd rather it was one kind of area rather than another.

Alcibiades run over to Russia because he can't stand a day without sucking Putin's dick. Why are you asking him?

Because he started this thread. Look at the first post, it's by him.

Now it's Democrat blaming. No, both fucking parties fucked up "inner cities". I don't see you blaming the Republicans, though. Odd. White guy do nuffin wrong, then?

Sigh... go and look at a map of Democrat vs Republican controlled areas in the USA sometime. The big cities are Democrat territory. Republicans rule the countryside.

And you think the Democrats aren't white?

What's this - a Maori?
220px-Hillary_Clinton_by_Gage_Skidmore_4_%28cropped%29.jpg

Sigh... go and look at a map of Democrat vs Republican controlled areas in the USA sometime. The big cities are Democrat territory. Republicans rule the countryside.

And you think the Democrats aren't white?

What's this - a Maori?
220px-Hillary_Clinton_by_Gage_Skidmore_4_%28cropped%29.jpg
Scootty try harder my chickens can hear your dog whistles

Right...now we're playing "Republicans control the countryside thing". Fuck that. When Republicans control the state legislature they don't give a shit about "inner cities" and in Democrat controlled state legislatures it's the same thing.

Fucking learn how the division of government, @Scottty you ass. Both Dems and GOP fucked up. But it fits your narrative to say "Oh, Dems badd! GOP guuddd!" Idiot.

Scootty try harder my chickens can hear your dog whistles

Only dogs hear dog-whistles, Rabe.
People like you seem so preoccupied with trying to see hidden racism that you are hallucinating it.

And he abandoned it since he got Putin's war to get his dick hard to. So what?

I have this assumption I tend to make, which is that people who start threads will sooner or later check back to see what responses they got.

Right...now we're playing "Republicans control the countryside thing". Fuck that. When Republicans control the state legislature they don't give a shit about "inner cities" and in Democrat controlled state legislatures it's the same thing.

Fucking learn how the division of government, @Scottty you ass. Both Dems and GOP fucked up. But it fits your narrative to say "Oh, Dems badd! GOP guuddd!" Idiot.

For most of the 20th century, the USA's legislature was strongly Democrat controlled. And no, I'm not claiming the Republicans would fix all this. Their corporate sponsors would not like that.
Dems bad - absolutely!
GOP good? No, I did not say that - you assumed it.

The irony here... is anyone on this thread actually an American?
Not me and certainly not you, though you would love to shoot Mexicans on the border. Guess the djambok wielding black men in J-burg scared you shitless, huh?

Also fuck your race whistling and sudden concern (disguised ranting at blacks, brown people and the Dems). This is not the Sietch, we don't give you likes by the boatload for it. Idiot.

Not me and certainly not you, though you would love to shoot Mexicans on the border. Guess the djambok wielding black men in J-burg scared you shitless, huh?

Nope.
For your information, if loads of Mexican would-be immigrants started arriving here, it would be the "djambok wielding black men" (your words) who would do violence to them, not me.

Also fuck your race whistling and sudden concern (disguised ranting at blacks, brown people and the Dems). This is not the Sietch, we don't give you likes by the boatload for it. Idiot.

Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom