What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump begins Supreme Court search to replace Anthony Kennedy

*checks*
Point. Though there was the German Labor Front.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Labour_Front

Regardless, they haven't used any talking points that say "nazi" instead of just "nationalist"
Have you forgotten the numerous calls for deporting Hispanics? The camps where the children are forced to be held up? The demonization of anything other than their propaganda machine?

Illegal immigrants, not all hispanics.
To Trump and Co. they're the same.
That have been there since bush and served the same purpose.
From what I can gather, no they weren't. Especially not at this scale.
Both sides do this. Constantly in fact. And have been doing it since WW1 at the very latest.
... and this is where you've screwed yourself over. Even the days of Yellow Journalism the papers had some level of standards, but to compare FOX News -which is not a news network, it's under entertainment; if they were a genuine news network, then they would have been throughly dismantled long ago for half the shit they've done- to NBC and other more sane news groups? Yeah... you've pretty much tainted every single word you've said.

To Trump and Co. they're the same.

Citation required.

From what I can gather, no they weren't. Especially not at this scale.
http://www.businessinsider.com/migrant-children-in-cages-2014-photos-explained-2018-5?IR=T

That's obama era shit right there. And I note that the viral video of the little girl crying for her mother was... exaggerated. And that she should have been separated from her fucking kidnapper and returned to her father.

... and this is where you've screwed yourself over. Even the days of Yellow Journalism the papers had some level of standards, but to compare FOX News -which is not a news network, it's under entertainment; if they were a genuine news network, then they would have been throughly dismantled long ago for half the shit they've done- to NBC and other more sane news groups? Yeah... you've pretty much tainted every single word you've said.

I'm sorry, did I say "fox news" anywhere in my post? Pretty sure I didn't... I mean, my eyes could be lying to me but...

Also, you sure about that?
https://greatwarcentre.com/2017/05/19/fake-news-a-world-war-i-phenomenon/

You really sure about that? You're sure that they wouldn't have arrested people or threatened them for reporting negative things about the war?

Very little.
Even with how little has been coming out of the Trump-Russia case, I'm going into full 'Properly Paranoid' mode with Russia. Then again, there is a lot more than you think that is coming out of the Trump-Russia investigation.

What's come out then, go on, tell us why we should be paranoid.
Well... simply looking at the SB Muller Thread 2.0 should be paranoia inducing enough.
Also is the GOP russian or is it nazis
In this case, it's both. The GOP being Nazis is basically propaganda fodder and the Russians are using them like pawns. This isn't a new occurrence given Ukraine and former Soviet states.

So you want me to detail over 700 pages of intelligence bits?
Noone who doesn't already believe Trump and the GOP are guilty ever will, regardless of evidence. He could get up on live tv and admit it, but as long as he says the next day that it was fake news, they'll still follow him. Look at his interview with the Sun.

Back
Top Bottom