What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To post a thread about history - where should it be?

Accelerator

Author
I would like to make a thread about history. More specifically, about athens. Whats the forum I should put it in?

I would like to make a thread about history. More specifically, about athens. Whats the forum I should put it in?
Due to a lack of a clear place to go, probably Coffee Shop would be a catch-all forum.

If there is a good amount of general demand for these kinds of topics, we should make a dedicated forum.

There is a whole heap o alternate history subforums? That would be the place for alt history and what ifs.

There is a whole heap o alternate history subforums? That would be the place for alt history and what ifs.
But this ain't alternate history.

Due to a lack of a clear place to go, probably Coffee Shop would be a catch-all forum.

If there is a good amount of general demand for these kinds of topics, we should make a dedicated forum.
But... one does not talk about history over cups of coffee.

Good amount of general demand? There's hardly any demand here. This forum's a wasteland.

Just toss it in the alt history subforum. It will float for longer and will draw responses if anyone is interested.

I was thinking of joining two of them together to make AH+ASB forums and making that section just History, but then a history forum it has would be even emptier.

Maybe I should make one anyway.

Back
Top Bottom