What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump-Russia Investigation Thread: Mueller Goes Terminator Edition

Reaction..

• Huh?

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Seriously?

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • ... are we in some crappy technothriller?

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • WTF?

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

I think the title and the fact that it's Alex Jones explains most of it?

There's too many good reasons brought up against Alex Jones and his calls for a US Invasion of Venezuela to pick just one lol

There's too many good reasons brought up against Alex Jones and his calls for a US Invasion of Venezuela to pick just one lol
I can pick one. It's Alex Jones, so it is not worthy of applying critical thought towards. Much like how nobody really does (or at least shouldn't) try to understand and present rational arguments against the hobo who is stomping on invisible spiders and claiming that we are being invaded by spider demons that want to harvest our pubic hairs.

I can pick one. It's Alex Jones, so it is not worthy of applying critical thought towards. Much like how nobody really does (or at least shouldn't) try to understand and present rational arguments against the hobo who is stomping on invisible spiders and claiming that we are being invaded by spider demons that want to harvest our pubic hairs.
Now, now. The kevlar underpant industry has already hired several task forces with the job of finding the rational arguments for the hobo.

When they come, will you be ready with your kevlar underpants or will you be among the people trying to punch the spiders to protect your balls?
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of capitalism, I will fear no bourgeoisie: for thou [Stalin] art with me; thy vodka and thy AK-47 they comfort me."

Your kevlar underpants are no comparison for the protection offered by Communism. Alex Jones and the hobo alike will not cause me to waver.

Much like how nobody really does (or at least shouldn't) try to understand and present rational arguments against the hobo who is stomping on invisible spiders and claiming that we are being invaded by spider demons that want to harvest our pubic hairs.
*Obligatory maskirovka joke*

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of capitalism, I will fear no bourgeoisie: for thou [Stalin] art with me; thy vodka and thy AK-47 they comfort me."

Your kevlar underpants are no comparison for the protection offered by Communism. Alex Jones and the hobo alike will not cause me to waver.
But Stalin is already taken over, for what else than a crawling mass of spiders his moustache could be?

I'm on to you! Communism is the party of balls-eating spiders! Support freedom by buying our kevlar underpants*!

* designed and made in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

But Stalin is already taken over, for what else than a crawling mass of spiders his moustache could be?
1429879195_stalin.jpg

Mueller Criminal Report, well, Report Day
OK, so we have Report Day.

Begin with Barr having a conference repeatedly defending Trumpie, and claiming that he did nothing wrong.
Despite being completely exonerated, the White House will be releasing a 35ish page counter-report.
Finally, the redacted report gets released. Public gets to see how bad it really has been.

Some highlights of the day. Turns out that the real reason why there was no obstruction was because Trumpie ordered people to fire Mueller or change the scope of his investigation, but everyone just ignored him.

Of course this is declared yet another win by Trumpie, so reality doesn't matter. He yelled first and he yelled loudest, so that is all that anyone who is at all inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt will hear.

EDIT: Oh, and supposedly the White House had not seen the report before this, despite admission that there has been a ton of back and forth between Barr and the White House over this in the last few days.

Last edited:
Also, the report confirmed that the head of the senate intel committee has been leaking stuff to the whitehouse the entire time. Once again proving that literally all republicans are traitors.

Also, the report confirmed that the head of the senate intel committee has been leaking stuff to the whitehouse the entire time. Once again proving that literally all republicans are traitors.
Given who their ideological forebears are (the Dixies)... I'm not surprised. Usually this sort of thing gets you deep in the slammer, if not outright shot.

Not the report and from Buzzfeed, but last time Buzzfeed posted about this stuff it turned out to be true, and apparently other sources have started saying the same thing so.

Australia Says It's "Ready To Confirm" A Key Meeting That Led To The Investigation Into Trump's Russia Links

Australia Says It's "Ready To Confirm" A Key Meeting That Led To The Investigation Into Trump's Russia Links

A senior Australian diplomat has said the government is "now ready to confirm" a series of events in 2016 between the country's high commissioner to the UK and a Trump campaign adviser, which led to US authorities investigating Donald Trump's links with Russia. The release of the Australian diplomatic documents comes as a redacted copy of the final Mueller report is expected to be released on Thursday. The London meeting between former high commissioner Alexander Downer and Trump adviser George Papadopoulos was first reported by the New York Times in December 2017, reportedly revealing how Downer had been told by Papadopoulos that Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Until now, the Australian government and Downer have refused to confirm or give any details about the meeting central to the beginning of the Trump-Russia investigation, repeatedly citing the need to preserve national security. But in a letter sent to Australia's Information Commissioner after a 15 month-long FOI battle with BuzzFeed News, a senior foreign official said his department was ready to confirm the meeting and release redacted documents, because Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation was now finished.

"I have again reviewed these matters and, while standing by the validity of the original decisions at the time they were made, the Department has reassessed its position in relation to Mr Di Stefano's three requests in light of the recent conclusion of the U.S. Special Counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential Election," the official wrote to Australia's Information Commissioner Gillian Cameron. "Notably, in light of the conclusion of that investigation, the Department is now ready to confirm that a meeting occurred between Mr Downer and Mr Papdopolous (sic), on 10 May 2016, whilst Mr Downer was High Commissioner to the United Kingdom." Included in the documents released to BuzzFeed News is a calendar invite, and a diplomatic cable Downer wrote about the meeting. The senior foreign official said Downer's cable had been heavily-redacted because the full contents could "reasonably be expected" to damage Australia's relationship with the United States.
Well, things are getting interesting for the counter-intel investigation... and the SB thread just exploded right now...

Cut it with the spam.
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
VKNFDVKJFNVKNVIJJTNGJTNTNHJTHNKYTHNKTYHN
TJTGJNGTJNNGTNR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPAPA
MEEEEEEEEPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDDDDVFV!
GOMEITH THNEN
TRUMP IS YES LEFT IS NO
GAMASH DEDNG

Back
Top Bottom