What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump-Russia Investigation Thread: Mueller Goes Terminator Edition

Reaction..

• Huh?

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Seriously?

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • ... are we in some crappy technothriller?

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • WTF?

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
........When have I ever defended this asinine political "system" that is the equivalent of a clown car filled with raccoons on PCP I could best describe it as?
Nobody suspects you of doing that.... also, "clown car filled with raccoons on PCP" ... :ROFLMAO: (y)

Well, no we have republican congressmen threatening Cohen's family

Meadows: "You say Trump is racist, but this black Trump staffer is from Birmingham and she said she would never work for a racist."
Cohen: "As the son of a Holocaust survivor, neither should I have."

Looks like Rep. Gaetz may get disbarred for that tweet about Cohen's family. The Florida Bar takes a dim view on public witness intimidation.

2016 told me that sex toy adverts can effect elections

As that's what the Russian IPs seem to post

They're covering all bases of this. Example of Russian troll farm output, according to Chris Hayes of MSNBC/The Nation:
But seriously, whatever solidifies, I wouldn't bet on Trump being clean. Obviously. It's the Russian trolls driving elections part that's so histrionic and openly bigoted in its insanity it's impossible not to roll one's eyes.

It's a cunning plan. Get a sex toy, stay home playing with it, don't go to vote. Dildo 1 : Democracy 0.

They're covering all bases of this. Example of Russian troll farm output, according to Chris Hayes of MSNBC/The Nation:
But seriously, whatever solidifies, I wouldn't bet on Trump being clean. Obviously. It's the Russian trolls driving elections part that's so histrionic and openly bigoted in its insanity it's impossible not to roll one's eyes.
...we will beat it together... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trump was dirty by the time he was 16. Interesting would be to prove that it was his campaign who hired and paid IRA.

Mr Cohen brought three years of financial statements, which look like they include some shady payoffs, so it's way more than some he-said situation, especially as it has Mr Trump's signature on stuff he previously said he didn't know about.

Also Mr Cohen's reply to various heckling from Republicans:
"I did the same thing that you're doing now, for ten years. I protected Mr Trump for ten years... and I can only warn people the more people that follow Mr Trump, as I did blindly, are going to suffer the same consequences that I'm suffering."​
Gold. Though I bet most of them actually realise that, but can't break rank anyway.

An interesting take on the Cohen testimony:

Is Automatic Earth that reliable because it doesn't look like it.

Also, with the Cohen testimony has opened the door that this might end in an Al Capone:

That wording is killing me.

I think that the thread title is misleading. This is nowhere near Terminator pacing. Sarah Connor would die from old age as a great-grandmother if any Terminator unit moved at Ferris Mueller's pace.

Back
Top Bottom