What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump-Russia Investigation Thread: Mueller Goes Terminator Edition

Reaction..

• Huh?

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Seriously?

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • ... are we in some crappy technothriller?

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • WTF?

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
I don't know about Russian trolls, but most of the Russian accounts coming on here seem to be more in the line of advertising dildos, ya maybe that did influence the election, suppose people were too busy playing with them to go out and vote... :ROFLMAO:
Active Measures at its finest, making the decadent West fuck itself over by just allowing them to literally fuck themselves over.

I don't know about Russian trolls, but most of the Russian accounts coming on here seem to be more in the line of advertising dildos, ya maybe that did influence the election, suppose people were too busy playing with them to go out and vote... :ROFLMAO:

I guess they knew you Brits and your raging horniness quite well then. :p

By the way, we here are laughing our asses off every time some idiot mentions the so-called 'Russian troll farms'. There are whole scientific works written on the unanticipated phenomenon of the so-called 'armchair mobilization' :D

By the way, we here are laughing our asses off every time some idiot mentions the so-called 'Russian troll farms'. There are whole scientific works written on the unanticipated phenomenon of the so-called 'armchair mobilization' :D
Somebody on SV literally made a suggestion that the mods go out of their way to "stop the Russian bots invading SV", which was hilarious as even presuming the bots were a massive problem on platforms, it's not like SV of all places would be worth targeting. :ROFLMAO:

Somebody on SV literally made a suggestion that the mods go out of their way to "stop the Russian bots invading SV", which was hilarious as even presuming the bots were a massive problem on platforms, it's not like SV of all places would be worth targeting. :ROFLMAO:
SV is the last bastion of online freedom against Russia. Don't diss the unsung heroes of the moderation there, you Russian sympathizer!

SV is the last bastion of online freedom against Russia. Don't diss the unsung heroes of the moderation there, you Russian sympathizer!
I also pointed out the fact it could backfire, as it could be used to basically ban Russian posters of opinions you disliked...not that SV cares about banning people of opinions they dislike, they do it all the time.

Soon SV will be drowning in digital slav squats and track suits. To influence their free elections (!?!) or the things!

I also pointed out the fact it could backfire, as it could be used to basically ban Russian posters of opinions you disliked...not that SV cares about banning people of opinions they dislike, they do it all the time.
That's what Kinetic said - the so-called "troll farms" are actually hordes of posters like yours truly here, forced to voice their dislike of the onslaught of obvious propaganda. I didn't like it when it was forced on me by the Communists and I don't like it when it's forced on me by NATO and the various "analysts" and "think-tanks" and "NGOs" connected with it. I didn't endure the 90's just to be once again told what to think, whom to like and whom to dislike, which parts of reality to accept and which to ignore...

@Wakko
Do you approve of the Putin regime's general conduct and it's attempt to re-vasalize the entirety of the former Soviet ?

@Wakko
Do you approve of the Putin regime's general conduct and it's attempt to re-vasalize the entirety of the former Soviet ?
I hope that was shade at the media, because that is some pathetic conspiracy-tier fearmongering. Lame!

I hope that was shade at the media, because that is some pathetic conspiracy-tier fearmongering. Lame!
Nope I'm being completely straight with this, and acting as I understand the facts of the matter, I am conceivably ignorant of some facts as too many nominally sane posters seem oddly on board with someone who's been pretty much been a bond villain his whole life

Nope I'm being completely straight with this, and acting as I understand the facts of the matter, I am conceivably ignorant of some facts as too many nominally sane posters seem oddly on board with someone who's been pretty much been a bond villain his whole life
For starters, regime is in your country. Putin is legally elected president of Russian Federation.

That's what Kinetic said - the so-called "troll farms" are actually hordes of posters like yours truly here, forced to voice their dislike of the onslaught of obvious propaganda. I didn't like it when it was forced on me by the Communists and I don't like it when it's forced on me by NATO and the various "analysts" and "think-tanks" and "NGOs" connected with it. I didn't endure the 90's just to be once again told what to think, whom to like and whom to dislike, which parts of reality to accept and which to ignore...
I'm not even very up to date on the geopolitics of that part of the world, I don't know much about Russian politics other then it being a case of it being Putin Vs The Communist Party. I just find the idea of a bunch of nerds in their moms basement somehow shifting entire elections kinda of hard to believe. I mean the scale of such an operation should be obvious enough, you'd need enough people working as trolls to make the Manhatten Project look small to really effect the opinions of tens of millions of people on the internet.

The media are a far bigger influence on elections then a bunch of internet shitposters anyway, look to them if you want to understand who wins elections.

@Wakko
I do not observe any such attempts, and regarding Russian government's conduct, it's certainly more rational and less confrontational than for example US government's. I especially dislike the strong ideological tones of rationale behind West's confrontation with Russia, that's the old USSR just in the opposite direction.
You see, I was writing about propaganda, and you ask me a question that's just loaded with it. It's obvious that we see reality very differently.

I do not observe any such attempts, and regarding Russian government's conduct, it's certainly more rational and less confrontational than for example US government's. I especially dislike the strong ideological tones of rationale behind West's confrontation with Russia, that's the old USSR just in the opposite direction.
You see, I was writing about propaganda, and you ask me a question that's just loaded with it. It's obvious that we see reality very differently.
how unfortunate ,thank you for your answer I hope you are not too wrong.

how unfortunate ,thank you for your answer I hope you are not too wrong.
He isn't. There is very nice paper written by Kevin Powers named "Strategic Personality: Vladimir Putin and Great Power Pragmatism", i uploaded it for you convenience, but you can also read it on Academia. I recommend reading it. Besides that, subscribe to the periodic publications of the actual and reputable institutes that deal in strategic studies(not to be confused with 'me and johnny, we are think tank' or 'i am Thomas Karako, i'm a civvie with a degree in politics, i'm an expert in the matters where there's no expert without a rank of at least Lt. Col. and PhD in technical or war studies with specialization in Air Defense').

Also, @Lerticus might be amenable to translate you this little song, but you'll have to ask him.

It quite nicely illustrates what Mr. Powers meant by "The collective experience of RussiaÕs long, dark history hasturned the Russian population into survivalists, people who constantly think of and prepare for the worst."
winter-is-coming.jpg

Last edited:
"No more need for paperwork and no more middle man! That's right! Coming to an internet discourse installations everywhere, to a discussion board near you, we'll hand deliver the latest in CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY so you can go FUCK YOURSELF like a PRO (no politician necessary!batteries not included)"

Ok, might be nothing but given the accuracy of journalism in this entire affair for the most part...

Mueller sets his sights on Mike Pence - DC Tribune
If you've followed DC Tribune's reporting on the ongoing Mueller investigation, you no doubt saw our piece on the possible investigation of Vice President Mike Pence by the special counsel and the confirmed investigations being carried out by the Democratic Coalition and other transparency groups.
And lest anyone forget, or perhaps think that the Gulen matter was something isolated from the Trump campaign and between Flynn, Kian, and Erdoğan alone: Two days ago, the New York Times reported that Trump himself was still considering Gulen's extradition — the culmination of the crime that Flynn began while he was Trump's national security adviser.
The only reason to hang on to a witness or key player that you intend to charge for as long as Mueller waited to charge Kian is if you are compiling a larger case against someone higher than the fish you're about to fry. And the fish right above Bijan Kian and Mike Flynn?

Vice President Mike Pence.

Back
Top Bottom