What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shipyard of... Mk. II (and probably misc stuff later too come to think of it)

being_lazy_be_like____by_john_oakman_de08bk7-fullview.jpg

planes.png
When you convert to jet power but was so cheap...

among_cbrn_by_john_oakman_de61tzb-fullview.jpg

Yes I misspelled 'falcon'

What's a blue falcon?

colonial patrol.png
So I been back at designing spaceships again, this time going full asymmetrical to take advantage of the nature of space...

missile barge.png
Missile barge, because calling it strike cruiser would imply that it's capable of fulfilling traditional cruiser roles... when it's not really capable of fulfilling such duties. Much like the ballistic missile submarines of old earth (that it bears more than a resemblance towards), it's roles outside of total war are... limited, and mostly concerned with preparing and anticipating total war

fleet.png
Fleet lineup.

large cruiser.png
Large cruiser with shuttle

20210207_202642.jpg
I often joked that Robinhood (the investment app) is basically like a mobile gacha game, except with more money involved and no waifus. So I figured I might as well draw a waifu of it.

If y'all are interested in starting your crippling gambling addiction on Robinhood, join with this referral code and each of us gets a free stock: join.robinhood.com/liangzs

(It'll certainly be a cheap one, but that's the nature of starter equipment/waifus/whatever)

hover tank.png
Hover tank

Back
Top Bottom