What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shipyard of... Mk. II (and probably misc stuff later too come to think of it)

drawing_0066.jpg
Edit: fixed the right arm length.

Last edited:
Some OC character, usually she's the one wearing the hoodie. Also I just realized I made her right arm too short, will be doing a quick fix...

stuff 6.png
Dead memes are still fine right?

Took me a few seconds to recognize the meme.

What's top Warp speed for that?

What's top Warp speed for that?
Idk, I tend to not think about the stars of my creations unless absolutely necessary.

Probably kinda slow though.

drawing_0071.jpg

Edit: also, is a naked apron a tad too morbid for this? I'm kinda tone deaf these days...

Last edited:
Also of note...

dodi__44_by_john_oakman_ddmvowr-pre.jpg

Drew this during boot camp, mailed it to my brother, who then cleaned and upload it. Also that's before I realized that the first rifle they issued to us was for drill only, hence the lack of a RCO and something with the bolt carrier group...

More trash I drew while in boot camp...

squad_bay_doodle__1_by_john_oakman_ddqbdoo-pre.jpg

If you're from a certain platoon from a certain company of a certain battalion, you know what you're suppose to shout between the lines...

squad_bay_doodle__2_by_john_oakman_ddqbduk-pre.jpg

I mean, if you think about it, every gun that's been issued to the recruits have been in the hands of many recruits before them, and will be in the hands of many more after them...

squad_bay_doodle__3_by_john_oakman_ddqbe0s-pre.jpg

I mean, It's not all cringy boot shit I drew.

The third image was very unexpected. Heh.

The third image was very unexpected. Heh.
It was a rare moment of clarity when I was not stuck in that boot mentality... XD

Back
Top Bottom