What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shipyard of... Mk. II (and probably misc stuff later too come to think of it)

drawing_0052.jpg
You thought the depression joke was the darkest one... nah.

But seriously, 3rd world levels of soul crushing poverty, school mandated agricultural labor, the one time your younger sibling might already been crushed by tanks (or merely shot or arrested), that stuff's isn't really supposed to be nostalgic about.

Then again, some people are tougher than others, or perhaps it's more nurture than nature? Who knows...

Last edited:
drawing_0053.jpg
Or really, about the only reason why I haven't dropped Wells Fargo like a hot potato. Like seriously, they fucked up so many things and the majority of their staff are incompetent. I feel sorry for the few competent ones who have to deal with their more incompetent coworkers' lose ends.

drawing_0054.jpg
The power of lewdness compels you!

misc 193.png
Anyone else imagining the Romulan BoP going "Ara ara" or is it just me?

ash.png
If anyone needs a nazi space battleship...

(this was literally made within an hour with a lot of pre-made parts, including the swastika)

drawing_0055.jpg
The rubber chickens is a sort of inside joke for me over at QQ...

Funny enough I'm born on the year of the rooster (1993), so all the cock/chicken/rooster jokes I make are actually very in character for me... XD

I honestly came for the shipyard stuff, just for a second... then stayed for the doodles.
Thanks! XD

Oh, and btw my attempts at drawing NSFW stuff are on the deviantart account: Mod snip.

Sure, there's not much in the way of that currently, and the quality is shit, but... oh, it's probably not gonna get better anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod snip.

Y'all know my 2 deviantart accounts right?

Last edited by a moderator:
drawing_0062.jpg
Free internet points for those who figure out which movie I'm parodying...

drawing_0063 (2).jpg
doubled headed rubber chicken...

Back
Top Bottom