What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FIC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shipyard of... Mk. II (and probably misc stuff later too come to think of it)

Mark Poe

The majestic cock
Author

Funny thing was, when I started doing the remake of the Enterprise (without any of the letters) I vowed that it won't end up looking so dated... and it still ended up being really dated looking regardless.

Mark Poe

The majestic cock
Author

Finally done with throwing doodads for the saucer, which was slightly easier than I expected, but still tedious as hell.'

Now on to the rest of the ship...

Mondor

The Freak
I like it. It looks like a good merger of two of my favorite ships (The Ambassador-class and the Galaxy-class, with a tad bit of Excelsior spliced in).

Mark Poe

The majestic cock
Author
It's finally complete!

So it turns out that from the 4 ships (discounting the oldest one) took the better part of 2 weeks, and half of that was on the big one (mainly putting all the blocks)

Mark Poe

The majestic cock
Author
A couple of PMs with another poster (on another forum) and a youtube video made me realize I really made the secondary hull way too narrow/small. That has now been fixed:

Mark Poe

The majestic cock
Author

Working on a cardassian cruiser (if you ever played BotF it might look rather familiar...)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)