What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The main character of the last tv show or movie you watched is replaced by My Avatar. How far does she get?

Sailorpizza

Naruko is Genderbent of Naruto Uzumaki gets all abilities/chakra/justus, including game,anime,movie,novel,game & etc about Naruto series, somehow gets transported in your last watch tv show or movie's universe and suddenly replaces the main character at the beginning of the movie or tv show.

How far does the Jinchūriki gal get?

Utterly useless on the Voyager. All hands are lost with the ship the next time they encounter the Borg and Janeway can't BTFO the Collective.

Last show I watched is anime: That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime.

If she (a fem-Naruto) is given standard Isekai protagonist attractiveness - i.e. everyone loves her - then she would have no issue whatsoever. And there is no reason she shouldn't get it, it's thematically appropriate. Chosen ones are Chosen ones, after all.
Anime protagonists aren't that different, personalities are roughly the same, powers are sufficiently ridiculous too, and so on.

Last show I watched is anime: That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime.

If she (a fem-Naruto) is given standard Isekai protagonist attractiveness - i.e. everyone loves her - then she would have no issue whatsoever. And there is no reason she shouldn't get it, it's thematically appropriate. Chosen ones are Chosen ones, after all.
Anime protagonists aren't that different, personalities are roughly the same, powers are sufficiently ridiculous too, and so on.

Good point and i guess now villains have to watch out for a ninja Slime with armies of shadow clones.

Good point and i guess now villains have to watch out for a ninja Slime with armies of shadow clones.
I wonder about one thing ...

Should Naruto die and reincarnate in a different fantasy universe as a monster, would a slime be a thematic for him or her?

Back
Top Bottom