What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The latest right-wing attack on Democrats: 'They want to take away your hamburgers'

Depends on the burger and where you get it. And where you buy the cheese, if you make your own burgers.

But then, given the US performance at war (AKA expensive defeats all over the planet), I wouldn't start throwing stones.
Other than the time the Mainstream Media beat us in Indochina? The only thing near "expensive" defeat is "never-ending bushfire wars because we don't actually have a goal". Which is more like saying we haven't beaten an MMORPG that keeps putting out new content, than it is losing.
BTW, in terms of tankers, the Libya op' came right in the middle of a cycle of fleet renewal for most of the continent. You might have heard of that plane, the MRTT? You know, the plane that won fair and square the competition for the USAF and then got refused afterwards in favour of a paper design from Boeing that is undergoing tons of fuck-ups (thank you, corru... err, lobbying)? The MRTT and A400M are flying nicely, BTW.
Then why did the US have like 80% of the tankers, if we also picked up a new tanker plane?
So why don't you actually do that for a change?
What do you mean by this?

They don't have cheese, just some sort of yellow industrial plastic refuse.
Dem's fighting words, Rufus.

Other than the time the Mainstream Media beat us in Indochina? The only thing near "expensive" defeat is "never-ending bushfire wars because we don't actually have a goal". Which is more like saying we haven't beaten an MMORPG that keeps putting out new content, than it is losing.
If you keep believing war is anything else than politics, then you'll keep losing all of your wars. As usual. :)
Then why did the US have like 80% of the tankers, if we also picked up a new tanker plane?
Different schedules. The programs weren't synchronized, the MRTT are being delivered for the past few years while the new US tankers are barely starting to get delivered, if at all.
Dem's fighting words, Rufus.
It's the truth. Oh, and bacon sucks. Just a bit less than peanut butter, which is awful.

If you keep believing war is anything else than politics, then you'll keep losing all of your wars. As usual. :)
It was still a US victory, just a faction I don't like. Also, the US has won most of its wars. We even won the Napoleonic Wars, and we weren't even a combatant.
It's the truth. Oh, and bacon sucks. Just a bit less than peanut butter, which is awful.
Y'all lucky y'ain't in Texas no more, pardner.
Different schedules. The programs weren't synchronized, the MRTT are being delivered for the past few years while the new US tankers are barely starting to get delivered, if at all.
I see.

So, TL;DR: France is the only EU country that knows how to military, or do you have info on what was up with the rest of the NATO coalition?

It was still a US victory, just a faction I don't like. Also, the US has won most of its wars. We even won the Napoleonic Wars, and we weren't even a combatant.
/rolls eyes/
So, TL;DR: France is the only EU country that knows how to military, or do you have info on what was up with the rest of the NATO coalition?
Given that your initial claim was proven to be extremely shitty, it is on YOU to demonstrate with actual sources what you claimed. I expect hard numbers, like I provided.

Given that your initial claim was proven to be extremely shitty, it is on YOU to demonstrate with actual sources what you claimed. I expect hard numbers, like I provided.

I know they're more eloquent than sarcobite but they're still a troll. Don't get your hopes up for an actual debate.

I know they're more eloquent than sarcobite but they're still a troll. Don't get your hopes up for an actual debate.
Oh, I know. But it is also to make a point that he is not under mod protection unlike on SB where noone could press on his bad faith without getting hammered.

Oh, I know. But it is also to make a point that he is not under mod protection unlike on SB where noone could press on his bad faith without getting hammered.
??? Bad faith is what gets hammered, your delusions of persecution because you got kicked out after constant shitposting & occasional meltdowns don't really hold water. It takes a special kind of exceptional individual to get perma-banned as a left-winger on SB.

You disproved part of the claim made by my sources, not the whole thing. I guess you're glad the SB mods aren't around to punish lazy debating & incessant whining.
Here's some more, anyways:
In addition, the U.S. sold participating allies about $250 million worth of ammunition, spare parts, fuel and other support.

??? Bad faith is what gets hammered, your delusions of persecution because you got kicked out after constant shitposting & occasional meltdowns don't really hold water. It takes a special kind of exceptional individual to get perma-banned as a left-winger on SB.
This whole narrative has been debunked multiple times, and each time it is you start frothing at the mouth like a dog with rabies. When will you acknowledge that the Alt-Right isn't the innocent widdle oppressed special snowflake you make it out to be.

Amusing perception, you must be good at establishing alternative facts. :)
You disproved part of the claim made by my sources, not the whole thing. I guess you're glad the SB mods aren't around to punish lazy debating & incessant whining.
So, you still don't want to back your extraordinary claims, just pointed out that the biggest arms seller on Earth sold arms. Yeah.

So, you still don't want to back your extraordinary claims, just pointed out that the biggest arms seller on Earth sold arms. Yeah.
Yeah, to the participants of the war.

Amusing perception, you must be good at establishing alternative facts. :)
You had a meltdown right after President Trump won going about mind control mathemagic or something weird, might've also mentioned moon lasers being involved, but I might be misremembering that last bit.

You had a meltdown right after President Trump won going about mind control mathemagic or something weird, might've also mentioned moon lasers being involved, but I might be misremembering that last bit.
Riiiiiight. Of couuuuuuurse. Should I remind you that, along every other superweapon out there, the moon lasers are in the hands of the European Union?

Whitehall is basically centre-right/right wing, one only has to see the amount of support for Macron in the French election over Melenchon the left wing candidate, with far right elements supporting Le Pen. Then there's the cult like worship of the neo-con Hillary Clinton, a known shill for big banks and Wall-Street, over the more moderate social democrat Bernie Sanders.

Whitehall is basically centre-right/right wing, one only has to see the amount of support for Macron in the French election over Melenchon the left wing candidate, with far right elements supporting Le Pen. Then there's the cult like worship of the neo-con Hillary Clinton, a known shill for big banks and Wall-Street, over the more moderate social democrat Bernie Sanders.
Mélenchon ain't "left-wing", he's "extreme far-left who praises Venezuela's governmental management, refuses that the law can be applied to him like a normal citizen and overall fails at understanding reality". The left-wing is the PS, whose votes were siphoned by Macron.

Mélenchon ain't "left-wing", he's "extreme far-left who praises Venezuela's governmental management, refuses that the law can be applied to him like a normal citizen and overall fails at understanding reality". The left-wing is the PS, whose votes were siphoned by Macron.
"Anyone who is to the right of me politically is center-right/far right."

You should know this by now Rufus, most of the people who complain about SB being 'right wing' are usually far left or delusional (Most of the time they're both ;)).

You should know this by now Rufus, most of the people who complain about SB being 'right wing' are usually far left or delusional (Most of the time they're both ;)).

It does have a right wing element (or at least the gun control thread does because my god some of the shit that is said there) but it also has a left wing element so it evens out.

This should be your avatar:
latest

some of the shit that is said there)
The truth.

It does have a right wing element (or at least the gun control thread does because my god some of the shit that is said there) but it also has a left wing element so it evens out.
The Right is far more vocal however. (I mean just look at the constant churning of regurgitated propaganda emerging from 50 Spear's incessant shitposting as of late)

"Anyone who is to the right of me politically is center-right/far right."

I've been called alt-right by Rodyle. ):

I've been called alt-right by Rodyle. ):
This is bullshit, I go out hunting gypsy orphans on Hummer-back in order to keep my alt-right membership, and you get called one despite probably not even having a CO2 generator installed on your roof?
The Right is far more vocal however. (I mean just look at the constant churning of regurgitated propaganda emerging from 50 Spear's incessant shitposting as of late)
1 dude interrupts your circle jerk = More vocal

Damn but y'all delusional.

Back
Top Bottom