What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The latest right-wing attack on Democrats: 'They want to take away your hamburgers'

Then why doesn't he ban people like @Morphile? Seems standard right wing behaviour, act like a moderate and let Nazis speak. When it's really that you're that way inclined.
Right wing behaviour is letting people talk about things even if you disagree vehemently with them.
Well colour me surprised, I guess people on FiC are all alt-right nazis then.

I like that he didn't say he was communist, but that he is Communism itself.

I love threads about American politics eventually turn into Yurop trying to show how relevant they are.
If i remember correctly this all started when some idiot said that the EU is totally reliant on the US for protection against russia (Please they recently almost sank their own carrier and their active army is 360k, germany, Poland, italy and france alone have that more than covered) and than procedded to reurgiate some bullshit US propaganda how european countries supposedly run out of ammunition in some minor intervention in the mediterranian without backing it up with any believable evidence whatsoever.

If i remember correctly this all started when some idiot said that the EU is totally reliant on the US for protection against russia (Please they recently almost sank their own carrier and their active army is 360k, germany, Poland, italy and france alone have that more than covered) and than procedded to reurgiate some bullshit US propaganda how european countries supposedly run out of ammunition in some minor intervention in the mediterranian without backing it up with any believable evidence whatsoever.
Heh, you know how some people are projecting like crazy, pretending other people do what they just did. IMAX Party, right'
It was on page two, not that long ago.
He was being merciful on you.

It was on page two, not that long ago.
I mean, if you have articles from reputable sources (so not Breitbart or infowars, pls) that defend the fact European Nations lacked the ammunitions for the intervention, I am rather interested.

Although, all informations I have been able to find on this issue seems to lead back to a rumour about the British being the ones lacking in ammunition after which, upon an investigation made the British parliament, it was concluded rather definitively that it wasn't the case?

Back
Top Bottom