What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I am listening to this song" thread

Eh, not a problem for me.

This show is one of my favourites.

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm starting to feel that I can kinda point out US cartoon shows made by authors or directors with liberal political leanings or not. It's weird. Like with Stephen Universe and She Ra. I can like, pretty much tell those two shows are made by Americans with a visibly Liberal perspective on Social Issues. It's most likely the distinctive style and character design, but that's probably just me.

I can't do that with Japanese anime though.

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm starting to feel that I can kinda point out US cartoon shows made by authors or directors with liberal political leanings or not. It's weird. Like with Stephen Universe and She Ra. I can like, pretty much tell those two shows are made by Americans with a visibly Liberal perspective on Social Issues. It's most likely the distinctive style and character design, but that's probably just me.

I can't do that with Japanese anime though.

[SPOILEAaaaaaa
R]

[/SPOILER]

Hard to say, since it's been going on for a long time, what with stuff like Jonny Quest Adventures in the 90s. A bit sad people had to politicise cartoons to the extent it is now.

Tax:

I love Endless Space 2 Music.

Back
Top Bottom