What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I am listening to this song" thread

Durabys

A Cheshire Exile
Basic rule/idea:
1. You post a link or embed the song you currently listen to or like and talk a bit about it (or not).
2. Also: Put the videos into spoiler tags, please - it won't be then killing anyone's smartphone browser.

I am currently enjoying the song from the latest Captain Marvel trailer (the others are Brie Larson and the young looking Samuel L. Jackson, otherwise the rest of the trailer sucked from an artistic viewpoint and wasn't able to truly showcase the pivotal role Captain Marvel will play in the MCU).

Last edited:
Oh lord MCU has great music. Especially the trailers.
My favorite is the Dr Strange & Infinity War tracks, they are amazing.

For me, the song I've been jackin' it to recently has been another great M83 song. Unlike most M83 music, this was written for an erotica movie, not as a standalone album. Regardless, they nailed it with this one.

Almost everything I enjoy in music. Beautiful sounds, lovely voice, no words.

Still listening to stuff from Dr. Ludwig's channel...

Although for some odd reason this song is starting to stick in my head... it's like someone decided to fuse Russian and German march music and had fun with it. :\

Last edited:
"Kiss the old me goodbye, she's dead and gone~"
Bow before Whiterun.
I just can't get enough of this song...
Still listening to stuff from Dr. Ludwig's channel...

Although for some odd reason this song is starting to stick in my head... it's like someone decided to fuse Russian and German march music and had fun with it. :\
Guys? Gals? Could you please put those clips into spoiler marks? Please! *Points to the rules in the OP*

Last edited:

"Everyone die"

Last edited:

I never played the game, but I like the song...

Another Round of Gwent is a nice song, catchy but a bit short in my opinion.

Was doing a music 'auto-play' dive to find more songs to add to my instrumental playlist and I stumbled upon a modern classic

I was completely blown away by this compilation. I've listened to all these songs individually but to hear them blended into a single track caught me off guard.

That song is so 60s wtf.

I'll riposte with Jefferson Airplane which is on my playlist TWICE

First heard this song on the soundtrack to that movie Sucker Punch, and that was my gateway drug into 60s music.

Back
Top Bottom