What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grand Adventure(s?) (OPEN) (OOC)

Also, @razer666L, can I take control of your red haired character for a bit?
latest

So, guys. I'm thinking one of the enemies our group will face are tigermen. Basically they're Tanah Selatan equivalents of werewolves (Harimau jadian ftw!) except they don't need the moon to transform and they don't infect others via bites or saliva.

I'd like to try a scenario where the Thieves' Guild have fractured and other parties, like razer's Adventurer Guild and a rogue Tanah Selatan shaman and his tigermen are trying to muscle in the control of the harbour of Cote Bleu. Our intrepid adcenturers are of course, stuck in the middle of the mess.

Do I have your ok, @Jakarta?

Last edited:
The organisation in general and those adventurers of yours as the face and/or muscle. Does that work with your plans?
It could work but I would prefer if the situation in Côte Bleue's harbour is actually a lot complicated than what Jeffrey is expecting. Especially when it involves... let's say the local politics of the city. Less black and white, more grey area instead.

Last edited:
"Y-yeah." Orisa replied. "I'm looking for someone who looks like he comes from the great desert. Don't know why, but he just vanishes from our memory quite a while ago. Weird..."
Uh… if he vanished from our memory, we should NOT be be able to remember him, so we should not be worried about him not being here, right ?

Last edited:
Désole si mon réponse est plus tard, j'étais très occuppé avec mon classe.

@Chatokay, translate if people don't know what I'm saying 😜
Let me first translate it in French… 😝
"Désolé si ma réponse fut tardive, j'étais très occupée avec mes cours". (Jakarta is a woman, right ?)

Ok, so now in conventional English…
"Sorry for the late reply, I was very busy with my class"

And for our Americans friends…
"I was late to reply, fuck that, blame those fucking classes I had to fucking take"

😛

"Roxanne. Can you dispel the curse?" Orisa asked. "I think it would be better if we do it now rather than later, hopefully it makes searching for Khosrow easier. Wherever he is..."
Both Orisa and Roxanne had their curse already dispelled by the Shaman. Unless you meant whether Roxanne knows how to dispel curses that are based on demonic magic aside from the regular one? I wonder if there aren't many mages trained in dealing with demons, infernal magic and any that's unholy. :p

I wonder if there aren't many mages trained in dealing with demons, infernal magic and any that's unholy. :p
Well, Korsow is used in dealing with Orisa, no ?

*run away*

By the way, you do not really want to know how the barbarian knows that magistrates don't take kindly when people are imprisoned without cause. Let just say that said magistrate wasn't very happy toward him :whistle:

Last edited:
By the way, you do not really want to know how the barbarian knows that magistrates don't take kindly when people are imprisoned without cause. Let just say that said magistrate wasn't very happy toward him :whistle:
Uh-oh. That sounds serious. Roxanne is sorry that she locked the doors and windows, at the same time, she was laboring under the apprehension that they knew how to break her spell. Perhaps she's magic prejudiced.

Uh-oh. That sounds serious. Roxanne is sorry that she locked the doors and windows, at the same time, she was laboring under the apprehension that they knew how to break her spell. Perhaps she's magic prejudiced.
The Barbarian doesn't but, well, you specified that your spell was for the doors and windows, nothing about the wall itself ;)

The Barbarian doesn't but, well, you specified that your spell was for the doors and windows, nothing about the wall itself ;)
Still, she's not going to pay for damages he inflicted on the wall.

Well, she acted under order, so…
Roxanne is careful to not say that somebody told her to do that to mitigate her responsibility, because she wants to show she's loyal to Miss Orisa. Sisterhood Forever.

Anyway, if you wanna sue her or send the Magistrate's cops after her, you can. That might be fun for me in the RP, ahaha.

Back
Top Bottom