What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grand Adventure(s?) (OPEN) (OOC)

Is anyone responding?

So uhh, guys. You wanna start with the quest immediately or are you interested in buying some stuff first?

No ? I'm sitting at the moment.

Oh… Oh ok, I will post later today then.

Ugh, can't find the time to post. It's almost finals week. Sorry guys.

I'll try to post this week. Maybe by Friday if I can.

Anyone responding?

Is this RP still open? I had in mind a healer who made herself look like a fallen angel.

Name: Roxanne Brooks.
Race: Human.
Picture:
Appearance Notes: Roxanne has dyed black hair. Her natural hair color is red.
Country of Origin: Central Empire, the city of Katherinsand.
Weapons: She can use a dagger but at the moment she only has her claws.
Powers and Abilities:
Reading the Stars: Roxanne can predict the personal fate of one person through extended meditation and exertion of her magic to find the end of the threads of fate. Can be used to predict an enemy's immediate next action in combat as well. Works better when the constellations are arranged in predefined patterns from her witchcraft book.
Healing: Roxanne can close wounds caused by blades and mend broken bones, but her healing comes at the cost of sapping her energy to stay awake, and the more and bigger spells she casts the sleepier she gets.
Demon's Face: Roxanne experimented on herself to give herself wings, which are ornamental and cannot sustain flight, claws and an enchanted headdress with horns that appears to be part of her. She also has a demonic looking prehensile tail.
Demon's Tiara (Equipment): Aids her shape shifting magic. Without it Roxanne may leave tells as to her identity on the animal.
Shape-Shifting Mage: Knows how to turn people into animals or objects. Can use this magic to alter herself as well.
Personality: Roxanne is always in a humorous mood but her default expression can be considered "emotionless." So while she enjoys the humor in life, she expresses it dryly and also finds humor in what others would consider tragedies or even affronts to nature. She has a very selfish philosophy for adventuring, "Take what you may and return nothing." She strives for personal excellence in her witchcraft but not above all else. The thing she places above everything else is the bonds of friends and family. To her, her adventuring kin are like family, and she will act the full part of the Mama Bear on anybody who hurts her associates. With everything else she is businesslike and to the point, with an air for the dramatic because of her profession of reading fortunes.
Backstory: Born in the corrupt city of Katherinsand, Roxanne was given 2 very supportive parents and little else. Her parents did the best they could to provide her with education, a safe home, and ethics to take into her later years. However, when Roxanne was a teenager, she became aware that ethics when talking about hypothetical circumstances were one thing and survival was another. She stole books of magic to feed her addiction to knowledge. Books of spells that would try to read the stars and tell her fate.

She also began experimenting on herself, first with the practice of growing wings, then with the practice of sharpening her nails into claws. She adopted a horned headdress that makes her appear to be touched by the demonic. When her parents discovered her changes all their support disappeared. They wanted a proper daughter, not some bizarre demon spawn. It was an affront to everything they had taught her. They swiftly kicked Roxanne out on her own. She turned to the adventuring profession to support herself, as well as reading fortunes and experimenting on the local wildlife to create "designer pets" for her clients.

Roxanne thirsts for something to prove her parents wrong about her and elevate her status in life. As a consequence of being kicked out of her home as a teenager, she shuns her birth family, considering herself a child of the streets.

Last edited:
I'll read the thread and try to think of a good way to put Roxanne into the action then. :)

*Dances with t-dugong.*
Well, we need someone to clean the manor…
What ?

Heck no!

*Kick @Chatokay's hairy barbarian butt*

My rogue already collected the dust, now it's your barbarian's turn to sweep!

😛
And I did it, that's called delegating tasks 😛

Back
Top Bottom